Limelight Forums

Full Version: No Mans Sky Opinion and Discoveries
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title suggests, this is a thread for all your No Mans Sky Opinions and Discoveries. I've found nothing worth noting as of this moment, but i'll post anything I find on this thread with screenshots. Only thing I've done is name a planet "Planet Hillary" and Name some of the creatures on it after Hillary Clinton.

My opinion on the game so far is that it is quite good, although multiplayer isn't a major feature and is just used with the discovery system i'm enjoying my first few hours playing, though I can understand how this can get boring. One thing I hope is that they add multiplayer and add a way to start out with friends, so you can't just warp to a friend at the centre. I also hope that building becomes a feature of this game and maybe an ability to link a starship to some sort of craftable warp pad, in order to go back to your builds. These 2 features added together would add replay value to the game and give you more to do, like upgrade your base.

Anyway, share your opinion on the game and post screenshots of any discoveries you make, and please put them in a spoiler so its not overflown with pictures
I want it so bad.
Just found a black hole, Video and screenshots found in the spoilers below

Screenshots
Video

Travelled about 130000 Light years from the jump
[Image: 73b9a03df0c7d7281a00f127f173ecac.gif]

Apparently it's a bad PC port with little to do, where the game is simply too big to have enough exciting stuff around.
(Aug 13, 2016, 05:19 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently it's a bad PC port with little to do, where the game is simply too big to have enough exciting stuff around.

Yea, I'm still trading for new ships and upgrading my stuff, but once i've done all of that I can see how the game will get boring. It was quite laggy once I started playing, but I updated my drivers and its been running at about 60 fps with a few fps drops now and then, it could definitely be better since the Peseant box 4 can run it fine.

EDIT: Another issue i've run into is tabbing back in, I need to use the task manager to actually tab back in.
[Image: kvLdVAy.png]

Best system in the game
It's like rodina but with more aesthetics
(Aug 13, 2016, 08:25 PM)lods of emone Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Second Best

[Image: Hya9ScI.jpg]
Landed on a planets moon and I took a screenshot looking at the planet from the moon

its the worst because there is not much different to discover, basically all the same things but the sizes are different and different skins/texturing
All the planets look very similar except one might have red grass and the another has blue grass.
As for the gameplay it's awful, such a lack of content that I can't believe they're serious with the £40 price.
Just found this mess of a planet, flying shit everywhere

This is actually the kind of planet that differs from the rest of the rocky planets, looks a lot nicer than them too.
"Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle."
(Aug 18, 2016, 11:56 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]"Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle."

thats a big fucking puddle
Pages: 1 2