Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Markus' Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Markus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:36038228

Your Age: 19

Hours on server: 484 (as of 2016.08.12)

RP Events you have been in: Vandermere Industries, ApocalypseRP, multiple others I cannot remember (not only Limelight)

REPs Issued: 1

Ban History on Limelight: N/A

Blacklist History on Limelight: N/A

Warning history on Limelight: 2

In Character Information: 
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for:
Manufacturing Division

Full Name: Mark Smith

All Nicknames: Marko, Markus

Date of Application: 2016.08.12.

Date of birth: 1971/03/04

Place of Birth: Budapest

Telephone Number: [font=sans-serif]+36 1 234-5678.[/font]

Mobile: [font=sans-serif]+36 1 234-5678.[/font]

Driver's License Number: 492857493874

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Backstreet Apartments, Level 2, Apt. 2

Zip code: 1436

Suburb / City: Evocity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: N/A

Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City: N/A

Why are you applying?:
For years I have experienced with many fields of the architectural industry, starting out as a Statistical Architect
then getting a taste of interior designs and finally switching over to designing houses for private individuals.
After years of designing and building up my own company however, a company of much bigger status drove me and
my company to the verge of bankcruptcy, where I had to choose between sacrificing my personal life and family or giving
up all I've worked for for years. After much depression I had no other choice, but to file for bankcruptcy, leaving the
dream I've built for many years in my past.

After this personal tragedy of mine, I've looked in many parts of the industry, however I have found most globally "acclaimed"
conglomerates to be mostly consisting of military assets who only seek fortune and power amongst people and in politics.
That is until I've noticed one of your advertisements in a broschure in a small newspaper stand.
When I saw that you were hiring architects, I knew that my place is right there in Your  team.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
As I've explained above, I used to run my own architectural company, until I was forced to file for bankruptcy.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I not only have experience in planning and executing buildings, as well as interior designs, but I'm also a strong leader
who was accepted amongst my coworkers as someone who could get the job done, no matter the personal sacrifices.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I will offer you a man who not only can design both the basic look of houses, as well as the interior,
but a strong leader who will be able to lead any team and finish any work before deadline.

Character Bio: (inclued in the "Why are you applying?" section above)
Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Under Discussion
Expected Full Answer - Max of 2 Week (From 25/08/2016)

Signing Officer:

John Rock

Security Clearance: A
F.I.D: SD 6871
Certifications: Security Level 1-2-3-4 Training
Awards: None
Your application has been locked for final verdict from Director Lynch and CEO Carthusia Malkrin

Current Status: Final Verdict
Expected Answer: Tuesday

Signing Officer:

[Image: ZhO5r27.png]

FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: B
I'd like to say sorry for my mistake.
I have written "Security Division" instead of "Manufacturing Division". I ask for your understanding.

My biography reflects on my skill as a builder and I have not noticed m mistake as the application was written a week ago.
That is completely understood.

Thank you.
Dr. T A. Brzinio
[Image: 4NREeMQ.png]