Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Cleatus Clay #clutchdaddy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Cleatus Clay #clutchdaddy

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78760818

Server: v4b1

Time: Now

Summary: Killing cops as "citizen"

Evidence: 
[Image: 02DA629CFFE68A8FD07DD529C1ECCACB57273EF4]
Him saying he will kill us like he killed the other ones
[Image: F8A479C637A6D20FD07BD554C2F7EE2BBFCB10F5]
Me laying on the ground while he looks at me
[Image: 2723FDD950C867BDD8AA41DB81296B8B6E8EA807]
Him shooting a scar-20 at me
[Image: 1BEA047EE7F00B56E4E8ACB4DDAEF6DFE16BC231]
idk
Thank you for your player-report, Dan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Accused has 24 hours to respond his reasoning for firing on police as the job "Citizen", or "Redneck".
Well, before I was citizen I was an Armed Redneck from the small state we make down in industrial, and we protect it and RP it as a redneck shelter, and we inform the president of our actions. The cops were firing on us almost immediately when I finished, and I forgot about switching to Redneck, I've already apologized for this but I guess It wasn't enough. My bad, It won't happen again.
Why are Rednecks (Who are rural based people who tend to stay AWAY from the public eye, hiding in a large warehouse area getting in firefights with police?
(Aug 12, 2016, 08:06 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Why are Rednecks (Who are rural based people who tend to stay AWAY from the public eye, hiding in a large warehouse area getting in firefights with police?

Industrial is a rural place, there isn't really a place that has as low traffic and population, not even close. Police come after us after we inform them of our ownership of the MTL location. We just don't want to be messed with, so we warn them so nothing happens but they all try raiding.
(Aug 12, 2016, 08:16 AM)Cleatus Clay Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 12, 2016, 08:06 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Why are Rednecks (Who are rural based people who tend to stay AWAY from the public eye, hiding in a large warehouse area getting in firefights with police?

Industrial is a rural place, there isn't really a place that has as low traffic and population, not even close. Police come after us after we inform them of our ownership of the MTL location. We just don't want to be messed with, so we warn them so nothing happens but they all try raiding.

How did you "warn" them?
(Aug 12, 2016, 08:22 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 12, 2016, 08:16 AM)Cleatus Clay Wrote: [ -> ]

How did you "warn" them?

Meetings with the president, and also rarely the /request command
One of your warnings i saw, was when a police officer was returning your wallet, you pointed a rifle at him and said "YOU HAVE ONE CHANCE, LEAVE OR IM GONA SHOOT YOU!"
That was me, did you see how peaceful I was to not start a shootout, I warned him 3 times to leave because he kept coming back. Guess what!? NO ONE WAS HURT!
So your method of staying off the radar, is by telling the police that you will shoot them if they come onto your property and giving them warnings ahead of time? That sounds like you are giving them a reason to raid.
Yeah, guess what. If they did they would get FUKED like always, because they suck at aiming.
Edit: Also its almost impossible to stay off the radar, the police on here do what they want. It doesn't matter if they have an warrant or not.
Approved

Closing Notes: Accused admits to baiting police, and has admitted that he forgot to change his job.

Accused will be given a 5 Hour Weapons Blacklist and a 2 Day Suspension.