Limelight Forums

Full Version: UB:Djsimone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Djsimone

Ban ID:3846

Banned by: [L²:M] Jono

Server: CityRP2

Ban Reason: Player disrespect

Why should you be unbanned?: I DId Not Disrespect Any Players And I Would Not Insult Anyone On An Online Game As I Belive Its Wrong

Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Djsimone29.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
[L²:M] Jono
Good day Djsimone29.

I appreciate the effort you've put in into making a ban request because you believe the ban is unjust. If you look in the video below, it's a sample of the admin situation in the jails, in which you were also apart of.

Bearing in mind it was still an admin situation, you took the liberty to insult the guy's voice. I understand there was prior beef, which is why i let a few comments slide on both sides, however I felt your comment was totally unessecary, even more so bearing in mind there was an admin situation at the time.

I do not appreciate the fact that you seemingly intentionally lied to me by stating "I DId Not Disrespect Any Players And I Would Not Insult Anyone On An Online Game As I Belive Its Wrong". As the video below clearly demonstrated, everything in that defence was a lie."

As far as i'm concerned, this unban request is denied.