Limelight Forums

Full Version: Slight issue with LL and FL... Claiming works?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No clue where to put this, but in the recent updates Fearless has ripped some of your content packs and claimed it as their own work. When going into the spawn list of it, it shows this:

[Image: utocLhg.jpg]

Yet when in the actual post itself, it shows this:

[Image: bCFuWcm.jpg]

Let's give that a closer look:

[Image: kTzhqfn.jpg]

And then finally a closer look at this:

[Image: 3rsoZwD.jpg]

They've ripped your packs out and put it into theirs claiming it was their work... Can you guys make a claim against this? As you a business you can do something about it right?
EDIT | I think I misread, going to have a closer look, but I believe I have misread... Don't know though.
I don't want to add fuel to the flames, but that was a screenshot of his client in single player.
For all we know, he could of downloaded the pack to see whats in it, not use it elsewhere.
Unless someone can go on FL servers and check, i don't think there is an issue.
Yeah, that's what I noticed after I posted this thread. Thread will be removed soon as it was a misunderstanding on my part
Closed per request from OP. Just a misunderstanding.
(Aug 10, 2016, 11:58 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Closed per request from OP. Just a misunderstanding.
Try again.
(Aug 10, 2016, 11:58 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Closed per request from OP. Just a misunderstanding.

Noob.
*puts in the right key and locks thread*