Limelight Forums

Full Version: Reputation Glitch?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: Forums
Map: N/A
Description: Users seem to be able to give infinite amount of reputations?
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Forums
Since when have you experienced the bug? Today
Additional Information: BN/A
Images/Screenshots: [Image: OyJaz7O.png]
Thank you for your bug-report, Faustin!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
There is no cooldown on the reputation giving thing, unlike posts etc. A cooldown would be nice.
I sent a suggestion post to a friend, and he decided to share it with others, and he told everyone to rep and like my posts.
I've dealt with this individual case, though keeping the report here for a Dev to look at and take further action if necessary.

Removed all extra +Reps except for the first ones originally given by members; they have also been warned against doing this in the future.
(Aug 10, 2016, 06:13 AM)Safira Wrote: [ -> ]I've dealt with this individual case, though keeping the report here for a Dev to look at and take further action if necessary.

Removed all extra +Reps except for the first ones originally given by members; they have also been warned against doing this in the future.
Happened to me as well, could you remove the doubles ones?
Thank you for your report.

Fixed. From now on, you can no longer give someone a reputation for posts/threads. Reputations are ment for users, not a post/thread. If you want to show some appreciation to a post/thread, simply use the "like" button.