Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper | Women-Run Repair Shop Opens in EvoCity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Women-Run Repair Shop Opens in EvoCity

[Image: Qd9xVIj.jpg]

There have been stories floating around that woman are taken advantage of by mechanics and that they are often charged more for repairs because they are believed to know less about cars and car repair.

Well one woman got tired of these stories and has a vision to do something about it; this is when she formed her own business idea. LL Performance, a company that is run by Ms. Wolf (), aims to to educate and empower women through their cars. 

"My father was once a mechanic too and my whole family had something to do with mechanics, so did I," said Wolf, "my father showed me everything and I worked for him as swell. But after he died I opened my own company." Although she did have some minor setbacks when it came to financing; the banks refused to lend her cash to launch the new business, however, with the help of her friends and family she was able to fulfil her dream.

She still has plans to expand: "It's getting bigger and bigger. We [are opening] a new shop in Germany." Wolf has an aim to get into the car manufacturing business and create her own car brand.

She is also putting her employees through extensive training courses. "All the employs here have to learn extra stuff that you don't normally learn in school," said Wolf, "that's why our employees are so good.

When asked what advice she had for other entrepreneurs in EvoCity, she added: "They should do what they want to do no matter what everyone else is telling them even if they are male or female"

Published: 21/02/17
Submitted By: Pierre El Daher
Nice! Smile