Limelight Forums

Full Version: I didnt bait any cop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your name: austinPOWERSSs
Ban ID: 3835
Banned by: Sirwulf
Server: v4b1
Ban reason: FailRP. Basing with intent to bait law enforcement, holding police vehicles hostage for baiting purposes. Priors.
Why you hould be unbanned: They cop always breached out base becasue the high wall right so what we did is to make them lower and everybody can see it and you can see what is going on inside the base so htere is no reason to raid us.
Now me and roach was doing stuff outside the base and everytime, everytime we were outside the base we got search warrant (we hade illegal stuff inside but they cant know it). also when we the pres goes dictator me and roach wear fake police unifrom we took some guys in the back of transit and that was a great RP but the server carash :C. when the server was up 3 min later they raid us and i have no idea why i was bulding the base put stuff inside so we can actully do RP and they raiding us for no reason ( you saw the walls sirwulf and you know its not high walls) now i didnt touched in a singel police car, roach only lockpick them so he can get metal, kevlar or AR 15 but he left them in the same spot. we hade more guys in the gang and they stole it and i told them to not do it. me and roach never fired before the police, and when someone from the police ask me if he get inside unarm his friend put arrest warrant on me and start shooting. me and roach not trying to bait cops, when they see our lower walls they raiding us. when we saw medic we called them to revive the injured cop and we ask them if they can stop raiding us.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, austinPOWERSSss.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
First thing, make sure you include the full tag of my name so that I get notified of this and can respond sooner. Instead of now find this during break at work.

Because I am at work, I'm going off of memory here so will be outlining the basics here.

Similar to random arresting, if there is an issue with the police you bring it down the chain. Contact the President and negotiate a truce, a resolution. It will not stop until then. All of this can be done IC.

The Corleone at the time had two houses and a square wall over the empty plot. All involved Corleone were investigated during all this, not just you. Whether or not you didn't directly take a vehicle or singlehandedly drew them to the base, you were still involved. Shooting and killing right with the rest of them.

Both houses had at least a police vehicle in the garage and/or fenced in yard. Bait.

Corleone is Mafia. Mafia does not go out of their way to kill police. The gang is wealthy and is not concerned with petty crime. By targeting police, taking their vehicles and stashing them, then killing officers that arrive for sport is not tolerated. This is not your first time doing this. For the past month I've been giving verbal warnings that we are going to be cracking down on Aggressive RP. Yet I see no change other than the high wall. Your overall strategy is the same.

At the time that I scoped the houses I spotted in total... 1 money printer and 3 empty pot planters in all three areas. Is that worth the Mafia to go on a Police Hunt? No. If you let officers conduct a search now and then maybe things wouldn't end like this.
You talked about the police vehical. As i said everytime we buidling a base and you said that it not hight wals they raiding us, now roach told me that he want to RP and we actully did some, while we done it me and roach got a search warrant after we came back police block the area and raided us. I also mentioned that we told the cop (sergeant tot stop rading us and we dont want to figt the cop, he agree to that and after 10 - 15 min they raided us again).
About the police car, if i remember right we only hade one police car in our garage and roach took it out.
Vag was building at empty place.
About the contra band the police destroy a few of them while they raid.
Me and roach as no problem to RP but when ou get a search warrant/arrest warrant 5 min after you start playing you cant RP
I dont know nothing about second house
The fact is, all three site had grouped together to hunt down police officers in the streets ranging from the gas station to the grassy field. As such, the entire Corleone gang was involved in this. I have dealt with the others based off of my gatherings and have issued bans/blacklists/warnings accordingly.

You had at the time 1 police vehicle in the garage in front of another car and 1 in the parking space in front of the garage behind the locked gate. There was also two police vehicles in the next house's garage. Again, I'm linking everybody as you all joined in in this fight, even using your radio to communicate.

You have been on the server for a lot of hours with 5 bans, 4 blacklists, and two warnings. Most of these are failures to listen. As I said earlier, I have been giving warnings that we are cracking down on this type of behavior. And, just like the prior bans... you failed to listen to this advice. It seems very clear to me that you have no intention of changing your behavior.

Instead you keep looking for loopholes in the rules so that you can continue doing what you want. This in itself is a broken rule. 1.12.

Now, unless you have any further evidence. I would like this concluded in 12 hours.
Alright, well based on everything I've heard and the lack of any further evidence, my conclusion is that you were involved in the setup and participation of the events that proceeded at the Corleone Estates. The entire Corleone team was involved encompassing two houses and a partially built structure that lead to a massive series of shootouts and police hunting.

You were involved as you were in line communicating on the radio and participating in the deaths of the officers as they returned to the estates to either continue the raid and/or reclaim their vehicles that were locked up inside of garages and locked gates.

The hours of your suspension was based on your prior history in addition to what happened.

Since no evident presented in this thread indicated any regrets in your actions or incorrect researching on my part, I will then request that this be denied.
Denied.