Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR- Morphis & Stuart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Morphis, stuart

SteamID: 

Stuart - [b]STEAM_0:1:68627139[/b]
[b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Morphis - [b]STEAM_0:1:42221590[/b][/b][/font]

Server: v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0)  11:55pm-12am UTC (i think)

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.

It started as I was attempting to make meth, i was against the lake trying to fill up my empty water bottle, some glitch was preventing me from filling it up. So these 2 cops were near by, they asked how can I help, jokingly i said ''fill up my water bottle'', he took the joke, and in LOCAL OOC, made a comment about meth, and I responded, so OOC I admited to making meth. However this is where the first rule breakage is, OOC we knew I was attempting meth, but he metagamed and took that OOC reference IC and raided the house for ''contraband noises"? So firstly, Morphis's rule breakage was metagaming a OOC reference and taking it IC.

As they got inside the house, they spotted the stove. We offered to roleplay the situation, however instantly they FailRP and relate the stove to being meth. Again we offered to RP, and say it was cooking pasta but they FailedRP by saying we were cooking meth. 

Notice a pan on the cooker, currently it was all off, they looked at the pan, and it showed the label saying RedP, again they took this OOC label and brought it IC and said we are cooking meth. However, the labels showing you what the pan is for and how much water is in it, would not be shown in real life, these labels are a OOC sort of thing, however they took that into IC saying we were cooking meth. Yet we were trying to explain, you wouldn't see them labels in real life, so to you it is just a regular pot.

Next, they had powergamed, there was nothing at all inside the pot, not even any water, however they looked at the label which said RedP, since that was the pot for RedP, they started powergaming and saying there was RedP inside the pot, yet my evidence clearly shows the pot had nothing it in. Let me remind you, that label showing the water and redP levels, is a way for you to imagine what is visually inside the pot, for example, if there was no RedP or water in the pot, you imagine the pot is empty, yet they had power gamed and said there was RedP inside it and took the meth accusations further.

He took the power gaming further to say he could smell the RedP in the air, yet this is not possible as the pot was empty, so he powergamed to say he could smell it in the air.

They also had turned the gas on to the pot, this led the pot to burn out and be destroyed since there was no water in the pot it blew up, yet Morphis started laughing saying ''look what you've done'' when he was the one who had turned it on, therefore they owe me a RedP pot.

They went ahead to ''test'' the samples, and the power gaming continued from both of them, saying there was 'traces' of meth/RedP, when i cannot stress enough, there was nothing inside the pot!!

Then they continued to powergame about their tests showing it is positive for redp/meth, despite no meth or redp being present.

Their claims of RedP and Meth are all false due to the fact of there being a stove and a empty pot, therefore showing they have powergamed and forcing their ways of having meth/RedP traces.

FailRP since he seen a stove and a pot, and did not think about general uses and went straight to thinking about meth, also using the labels to show how they are meth despite the labels being there to visual what is inside the pot.

Metagaming, taking my OOC reference to meth, IC and raiding the house for it.

I am owed a RedP pot from them since they destroyed it, also my game had crashed so i wasn't able to /reclaim my stove (I have the relevant crash dump to show the crash)

Evidence: 

It is a long evidence video, but I wanted to make sure it showed everything since I was very fustraited about them forcing their false meth/redP accusations onto us.

[Image: dc2ed19d559ca7a14d0fc741988307dc.jpg]
You can clearly see there is no water or redp, so therefore you are supposed to visualise nothing inside the pan, yet their powergaming showed otherwise
Thank you for your player-report, Noot Noot.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Twas a redp pot so i tested the pot and low and behold it showed amounts of red phosphorous. What the fuck pasta do you cook with red phosphorous? I decided to do further testing. Found traces of meth on the stove. Didnt arrest em becasue that wasnt enough evidence. Decided to put surveillance on the house.

Just because I saw a stove, doesnt mean i thought you were making meth. The fact that i knew you told me you were making pasta in a pot, there was no fucking pasta so i investigated further, found traces of RedP. Now, what do you cook redP with? My character has a background in DEA so I assumed meth or some misc drugs, but i didnt say that. I decided to put surveliance on the house to see what they were really up to.

REQUESTING UNEDITED FOOTAGE
Quote:Twas a redp pot

How did you know that? The label is a visualiser for you to imagine what is inside the pot, with my image of the pot status showing all empty, you should've imagined it to be an empty pot, but no, you power game it and force your fake ''Meth/RedP'' bull shit into it.

Quote: What the fuck pasta do you cook with red phosphorous?

As you walk into the room, you say ''methamphetamine", before saying I was cooking pasta, you made the decision to think of meth when you seen the cooker. Also again powergaming as there was no red phosphorous in the pot.

Quote: I decided to do further testing. Found traces of meth on the stove.

Not possible, the only thing on the stove was the empty pot, just shows you were powergaming to have found meth on a empty stove

Quote:Just because I saw a stove, doesnt mean i thought you were making meth.

According to my evidence, you walked into the room, seen the stove as said ''Methamphetamine'', so the evidence shows the opposite of you what have just said.

Quote:you told me you were making pasta in a pot, there was no fucking pasta

there might have been no pasta, but there was certainly no relations to meth, except you power gaming them in

Quote: decided to put surveliance on the house to see what they were really up to.

Yet I crashed shortly after and didn't return for about 30 mins to gather my evidence and compile it

What are you requesting unedited footage of? All the proof is right there, including the labels showing nothing is in the pot in which you are supposed to imagine nothing is in the pot. If an admin wants the full footage, I will post it.
WHEN you told me there was pasta and there was NO pasta in the pot, that made me really suspicious, hence the further investigation. I was telling my partner I thought you might be cooking some drugs, possibly meth, i never accused you of it though. The reason I thought you were cooking drugs is because you kept lying saying you were cooking pasta when there was no pasta.

I than took a scraping from the pot and analyzed it, ITS A REDP POT, IT TESTED POSITIVE FOR REDP.

If its a redp pot, i imagine its gonna test positive for trace amounts of redp, used recently or not.

When it tested positive i knew it. Red Phosphorous is a main ingredient to meth.
Quote:WHEN you told me there was pasta and there was NO pasta in the pot,
When you first walked in you said ''Methamphetamine" so we all know your thinking meth. I mean you even metagamed about a meth reference so the point of you raiding was because of meth. if you could see no pasta in the pot, then how did you power game redP into this?

Quote:ITS A REDP POT,
You don't know that, otherwise you FailRP which you did.
Quote:IT TESTED POSITIVE FOR REDP.
To you it's a regular pot, but you powergamed redP into this since it was a clean empty pot
Alright, I see my error here. I have never cooked meth, so I dont know how the system works. I didnt know you could just have a empty redp pot. I looked at the label, saw RedP and assumed it was filled with RedP because the pot said RedP. I did not know there was a meter showing how much redp is in it.
Out of you 600+ hours, you have never made meth?

Can't you read English too? When's pot says 0/4L, 0/1000g, you don't realise it means empty?
(Aug 9, 2016, 11:46 AM)Noot Noot Wrote: [ -> ]Out of you 600+ hours, you have never made meth?

Can't you read English too? When's pot says 0/4L, 0/1000g, you don't realise it means empty?

All I did was glance at it, it and see RedP. And yes, I have never made meth.
But you metagamed at the start i said OOC about making meth and you took it in character, you read the labels of what is on the pan which is failrp, and powergaming saying there was meth in an empty pot
(Aug 10, 2016, 12:33 AM)Noot Noot Wrote: [ -> ]But you metagamed at the start i said OOC about making meth and you took it in character, you read the labels of what is on the pan which is failrp, and powergaming saying there was meth in an empty pot

You dont understand. I did not metagame at the start, I raided for a different reason than that. Also, the label: From my current understanding of meth at the time I didnt know the pot could be empty/full i thought if it said RedP it had RedP in it. I saw RedP and looked away as i understood that it had methmaking ingredients. Didnt know it could be empty. Of course METH MAKING EQUIPTMENT is gonna test positive for METH.
(Aug 10, 2016, 12:42 AM)Epicworlds Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 10, 2016, 12:33 AM)Noot Noot Wrote: [ -> ]But you metagamed at the start i said OOC about making meth and you took it in character, you read the labels of what is on the pan which is failrp, and powergaming saying there was meth in an empty pot

You dont understand. I did not metagame at the start, I raided for a different reason than that. Also, the label: From my current understanding of meth at the time I didnt know the pot could be empty/full i thought if it said RedP it had RedP in it. I saw RedP and looked away as i understood that it had methmaking ingredients. Didnt know it could be empty. Of course METH MAKING EQUIPTMENT is gonna test positive for METH.

If you were to actually RP, you would realise to you it's an empty pot, you power gamed to say there was meth in it..

You raided because I said OOC about making meth
I did not raid because you said OOC about making meth.
I was "actually rp'ing".

I DID NOT KNOW HOW METH WORKED. I saw Red Phosphorous and i didnt know what any of the other numbers mean.
(Aug 10, 2016, 12:42 AM)Epicworlds Wrote: [ -> ]

Could you tell your reason behind instantly pulling over to an house he went in? What were these contraband noises you heard? Only thing I heard was someone using a stove and apparently there wasn't anything illegal on it either.
Pages: 1 2