Limelight Forums

Full Version: More props for donators?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So as a lot of people that regularly check the forums will have realized is the sudden increase in threads regarding higher prop limits. So I thought why not discuss the topic in general about increased prop limits?

Personally I believe the entire concept of paying for a higher tier donator status for extra props is completely and utterly retarded, but that's just my two cents Wink
I dont like the concept of money=more props, I like the one suggestion with REP=small increase in props.
How I feel about donations for higher prop limit: lol no.
(Aug 9, 2016, 01:51 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]lol no.
did u read the thread?
(Aug 9, 2016, 01:52 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
did u read the thread?

yes
(Aug 9, 2016, 01:57 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
did u read the thread?

yes
looks like u know how to edit posts :/
(Aug 9, 2016, 01:59 AM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 9, 2016, 01:57 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
did u read the thread?

yes
looks like u know how to edit posts :/
lol no
Taco, this is a discussion please try and keep the shitposting to a minimal
No. Membership is meant to give no advantage over other players. It just allows for you to feel unique with suits and special vehicles.
I feel like there can be points that touch upon the subject of building, 1 Building Point = 10 Props. How you get them is, if a staff member likes your build, thinks it's creative and an interesting build he gives you a BP for it. The building points, when over a limit maybe unlocks banned props that will actually help you build for a roleplay more appropriately (containers and such.)

After some searching, I found the suggestion about this. I remembered one, but couldn't find it. https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-9879.html
(Aug 9, 2016, 02:19 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Taco, this is a discussion please try and keep the shitposting to a minimal

I was replying to cooli