Limelight Forums

Full Version: This why I need to be UNBANNED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: [b]STEAM_0:0:121458641[/b]

Banned by: [L²] Barkles

Server:

Ban Reason: Abuse of mechanic, DC to avoid me, FearRP you obviously do not 'Have respect for this server'

Why should you be unbanned?: For one I made my car Pink which is obviously not allowed????? And the FearRP was a RDA attempt and I wont let it happen!!!!

Evidence: https://youtu.be/YFFWuwtkLV4
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Rezy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello,

First off, I am not the staff member that issued your ban, for the final verdict you must wait for his answer.

I have taken the liberty to review the video that you brought forward as "evidence". And this video is clear evidence that you infact broke the fearrp rule. And not only that, you also disconnected to avoid being confronted with this by a staff member. Can you explain this?
Hello Rezy

I before i start lets draw attention to the rule breaks

17.10a Do not modify vehicles unrealistically, i.e. with colours you wouldn’t see on a normal vehicle or that don’t suit the RP.

2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.

And also discconnecting to avoid me

1.9 If you see someone breaking the rules, try to warn them or contact an admin. Do not take the situation into your own hands.  - Also this to a certain extent due to the fearRP

Right.

So lets play it back

- another staff member removes your pink car colour and we let you on your way

- I find your car back to pink (watching the video you seemed to do it knowingly just to defy us, so dont play the victim card here)

- I confront you, remove it again and leave it (i thought maybe you didnt see it)

- i then phase and watch a cop stop you you then run away I then pick you up

NOW

heres where i find it very misguided of you to assume a bias on my side and to try paint me in a bad light you disconnect. what am i going to do now except ban you? should you have stayed i had no intention of a ban. you have 5 hours how are you supposed to know the rules.

i didnt see any rules breaks on their parts originally and now Blackdog is looking into that Aston Martin.

Therefore unless you find a reason for this to be removed or shortened i see no need.
Any response to this Rezy? You have 48 hours
24 hurs
User has removed his evidence that shows him breaking the rules.

I see no reason why the banning administrator should remove the ban issued.
denied.

next time if you want to make an unban request, at least have to decency to respond when i take the time out my day to do so to you.