Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper | Bankrupt! Evo Eat Taken Over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9IW0BSZ.png]

Bankrupt! Evo Eat Taken Over
[Image: 3AQEjST.jpg]

The Evo Eat restaurant closed after its top investors filed for bankruptcy Sunday morning and that sent customers on a hunt to find a new establishment. However, a famous businessman in EvoCity, Alfred Einstein (), claimed ownership of the brand. "Well, I thought with my experience in business that I could enhance the whole restaurant feel,"  said Einstein, "knowing that I am the owner of the EvoCity Barbershop as well."

The new restaurant opened its doors Monday after major, and costly, renovations. Yet, money was not an object when Einstein took over the business: "Honestly, when you have amazing potential customers coming in, the costs are nothing but the smallest seed for the largest plant," said Einstein, "basically, to me, I felt like it was nothing."

Einstein has also setup a new business model which orients more towards the needs of government officials. "In the city, there are more people than chefs so I thought that setting up a shop here will not only satisfy the citizens' needs, but the [needs of the] Government Forces as well." Throughout his career, Einstein has shown gratitude for the service of government officials and with Evo Eats that still hasn't changed: "I mean, think of it this way; the Nexus is one block away and many officers, medics, firefighters work hard to serve our city so I might as well do the least and serve them."

Opting to shrink the store size but move to a more central location on Mainstreet has shown positive effects; Einstein is "striving to find the perfect location." The goal of expanding his business has been embedded in his mind as he is hoping to cater for large corporation orders; he added that: "more employees will be hired and more ovens will be purchased."

"The only restaurant business is what you see  right here but I cant deny that my experience in the barbershop industry helped me a lot", said Einstein when discussing his experience; but his lack of knowledge as a restaurateur hasn't stopped him from doing what he loves: "We get some ups downs, but the best feeling is when you see the customer's face after he/she tastes our food. It's just the thought of getting my service closer to people that makes me drive these businesses around."

Published: 09/08/16
Submitted By: Pierre El Daher