Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request: Unfair ban...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: matt_gamer3 (IGN) Steave Snake

Ban ID: 3821

Banned by: [L²:M] BlackOut

Server: CityRP 2 - EvoCity

Ban Reason: FearRP | Asking to be killed

Why should you be unbanned?: Well, I have a lot to say. First of all, two police officers in pink shirts, pull me over for turning the corner of a road. Before I could even ask why I was being detained/arrested they had shotguns pointed at me and had already put me in handcuffs. I continued to ask why I was being arrested and then suddenly I was tased by one of the officers. I proceeded to call a member of staff to sort out this situation (stopping the RP that was taking place.) A member off staff came to my request, and got the wrong idea of what was happening in that situation. He saw me just moving back and forward trying to avoid getting shot (so we could sort the situation out) Thinking I was FearRPing. One of the officers said that he was going to shoot me if I didn't stand still, I said to them "just kill me then" 3-4 times. The member of staff could see what was going on and didn't try to calm the situation down, or move me to another location to speak with me. But just banned me instantly without no warning.

Evidence: I unfortunately do NOT have any evidence, but what I have written above should explain what happened... 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, matt_gamer3.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Involved : Pink cop.
I had a gun pointed at you and switched to my arrest baton, you started to run away. My partner can confirm that as well (Noot Noot). When I said stand still, dude stand still. I got 2 weeks for fearRP I know whats good with it. Then you said "Kill me then" which is failRP.
Involved - Witness

They clearly has weapons on you, and you failed to do as they said. FearRP was definitely broken in this case, no doubt about it. Even if they're stopping you for no reason, that's an IC matter. Nothing for a member of staff to be dealing with, in my opinion.
Hello matt,
You called me and accused the officers of 'FailRP' for arresting you on grounds that you do not like. I'll explain this to you once, just because you don't agree with the arrest reason or even if it's a lie then that is not against the rules. You need to keep the situation in-character and tell either the Sergeant, President or Vice President about the officers. The server was fairly busy with @ calls at the time so i had no time to just explain everything to you then, you would of been banned after given the explanation anyhow.

You was banned for 'FearRP' as you was clearly running from the officers after being told not to when a shotgun was aimed at you, you should also know asking to be killed is against the rules. If anything you are lucky i did not extend the ban.

Thankyou.
(Aug 8, 2016, 03:53 PM)Blackout Wrote: [ -> ]Hello matt,
You called me and accused the officers of 'FailRP' for arresting you on grounds that you do not like. I'll explain this to you once, just because you don't agree with the arrest reason or even if it's a lie then that is not against the rules. You need to keep the situation in-character and tell either the Sergeant, President or Vice President about the officers. The server was fairly busy with @ calls at the time so i had no time to just explain everything to you then, you would of been banned after given the explanation anyhow.

You was banned for 'FearRP' as you was clearly running from the officers after being told not to when a shotgun was aimed at you, you should also know asking to be killed is against the rules. If anything you are lucky i did not extend the ban.

Thankyou.

I was running because I was waiting for you to respond and come so I could tell you what happened... so it was not fear rp if I was not rping in that moment of time...
(Aug 8, 2016, 05:27 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]Involved : Pink cop.
I had a gun  pointed at you and switched to my arrest baton, you started to run away. My partner can confirm that as well (Noot Noot). When I said stand still, dude stand still. I got 2 weeks for fearRP I know whats good with it. Then you said "Kill me then" which is failRP.

could I just ask now... why ddi you pull me over and have shotguns pointed at me... to me it looked like you were trolling and fucking around that's why I called staff...
(Aug 8, 2016, 09:21 AM)Mousey Wrote: [ -> ]Involved - Witness

They clearly has weapons on you, and you failed to do as they said. FearRP was definitely broken in this case, no doubt about it. Even if they're stopping you for no reason, that's an IC matter. Nothing for a member of staff to be dealing with, in my opinion.

I stopped rping so I could wait for the response of a member of staff so it was not fear rp if I was not rping at that moment of time
(Aug 8, 2016, 03:53 PM)Blackout Wrote: [ -> ]Hello matt,

Thankyou.

yes I accused them for fail rp because they pulled me over and didn't tell me why I was being arrested.. which would not happen in irl situations...
So, matt. First off, you still broke FearRP. You do not stop an rp situation for an admin, you can call an admin that's fine but this was an IC matter and there is no rule regarding RDA or RA (Random Arrest). If you're randomly arrested or feel the officer's are corrupt/not doing there job properly, you report it to the president/vice president. Secondly, just because you called an admin, it doesn't mean the rp situation stops. The rp still carries on until an admin has the time to deal with your situation. But again, this is was an IC matter, no need for admins or OOC.
Denied