Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Cooli
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Cooli

Ban ID: 3711

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Soviethooves

Server: V33x, now v4b1

Ban Reason: FailRP | RDM | Invalid Job RP Style | Extensive Record 

Why should you be unbanned?: Well first and foremost, this is not an UBR to remove the entire ban, but to simply reduce it. I know I broke some rules but I find other parts of the initial ban reason invalid.

As for the tranqing, to which you responded '[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Now, for the tranqing of the player attempting to being detained, I can see that being ok IF you are a vigilante of some sort, but sadly your job does not apply here.'. However, I only equipped the tranq and hostage rope initially because of this comment you once left. 
[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]'So a Chef isn't allowed to carry a non-lethal weapon for his protection and a Hostage Rope for detaining possible robbers?' I was doing the same thing.
[/font]
[/font]

[font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Furthermore, I may have RDM'd players but it wouldnt have been RDM if had simply changed jobs, I find a 4 month ban quite harsh for a small mistake like that, when my previous longest ban was 3 days. The lenght of the ban is also harsh due to the current time (vacation) but I dont think that wont make much of a difference.[/font][/font]

Evidence: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11268.html page from your tranqualizer quote.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Cooli.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You attacked a player on the offensive. You didn't defend yourself like you say you had those items for. Case closed.

You were given a 4 Month Ban due to this being your 10th ban. This is your last chance to get your act together before make one of the many mistakes you have made and become Perma Banned. Be lucky I didn't Perma Ban you with this one.

You also have 29 Blacklist, in which 16 of them are for Weapons.
(Aug 10, 2016, 03:28 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You attacked a player on the offensive. You didn't defend yourself like you say you had those items for. Case closed.

You were given a 4 Month Ban due to this being your 10th ban. This is your last chance to get your act together before make one of the many mistakes you have made and become Perma Banned. Be lucky I didn't Perma Ban you with this one.

You also have 29 Blacklist, in which 16 of them are for Weapons.
29? Not really, only if you count PTE as three different blacklists and onces that were incidently added twice yes.

The real number would be around 18, with 13 for weapons. 

I attacked people, but not with the rope and tranq, those were only used for restraining.
You still fired on a player that had nothing to do with your situation. You simply saw a player, and decided to tranq him to "help". You were a form of Gun Dealer. Not a Vigilante, not a Law Enforcement Assistant, nothing that would allow you to fire on a player that had nothing to do with you.

Also, every blacklist is a serperate blacklist. You have a huge record and should consider your actions more then you do. You're treading on rough terrain right now Cooli, and should choose your actions delicately at this point.
(Aug 10, 2016, 07:39 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You still fired on a player that had nothing to do with your situation. You simply saw a player, and decided to tranq him to "help". You were a form of Gun Dealer. Not a Vigilante, not a Law Enforcement Assistant, nothing that would allow you to fire on a player that had nothing to do with you.

Also, every blacklist is a serperate blacklist. You have a huge record and should consider your actions more then you do. You're treading on rough terrain right now Cooli.
He had nothing to do with my situation, but earlier he went in the hotel and started swinging his axe and walking behind the counter etc, when I saw him causing more trouble at the nexus I wanted to help them since we (me and my guard)were not able to detain him ourselfs.

Some of the blacklists were double applied, but were not removed. I see PTE more as one BL than three different onces.

Also not sure what you exactly mean with that 'rough terrain'
(Aug 10, 2016, 07:43 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 10, 2016, 07:39 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You still fired on a player that had nothing to do with your situation. You simply saw a player, and decided to tranq him to "help". You were a form of Gun Dealer. Not a Vigilante, not a Law Enforcement Assistant, nothing that would allow you to fire on a player that had nothing to do with you.

Also, every blacklist is a serperate blacklist. You have a huge record and should consider your actions more then you do. You're treading on rough terrain right now Cooli.
He had nothing to do with my situation, but earlier he went in the hotel and started swinging his axe and walking behind the counter etc, when I saw him causing more trouble at the nexus I wanted to help them since we (me and my guard)were not able to detain him ourselfs.

Some of the blacklists were double applied, but were not removed. I see PTE more as one BL than three different onces.

Still, not your decision to assist as an illegal weapons dealer who DOESN'T want to be seen.
And what I mean is, you have now 10 bans. You have 29 listed blacklists. Once you come back, you will need to be very careful, because the next mistake you make, will lead to a Perma Ban.
(Aug 10, 2016, 11:22 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 10, 2016, 07:43 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

Still, not your decision to assist as an illegal weapons dealer who DOESN'T want to be seen.
And what I mean is, you have now 10 bans. You have 29 listed blacklists. Once you come back, you will need to be very careful, because the next mistake you make, will lead to a Perma Ban.
I thought I wouldnt be seen, as I was on the left side on top street and the fireman was infront of the nexus.

Thanks for explaining the 'rough terrain' was confused because you had already mentioned a perma ban.
Denied

Closing Notes: You were an Illegal Weapon Dealer of sorts and decided to tranq a player that you saw was being chased by police. If you were a vigilante, it could have worked out, but not as a Dealer Role which is meant to be only on the defensive, not offensive.