Limelight Forums

Full Version: Jailbreaking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak was released not that long ago, I thought it would be cool to start a thread on the subject to see who else has jailbroken their phone and if so, what tweaks/themes/fonts/etc they decide to use.

If you also struggle with a specific jailbreak related question, feel free to post them and see if any other people can answer them!

A quick sidenote, if your posting repos/apps, please make sure they are 100% safe and working with the recent iOS update!

I'm on an iPhone 6 running BytaFont3 (using Caviar Dreams as font), Anemone (using Milkshake as the theme), Safe Mode, BrowserChanger and Cylinder. Just about to install Cream as well, which changes the control centre icons to be styled with colour and stuff.
8.3, can't upgrade to 9.3.3 bc no 32 bit JB support Sad
rip. Hopefully they're working on 32bit support soon.
They've already confirmed they won't be.
Oh well, tonnes of support for 8.3 still anyway.
I used to have a sick theme and lockscreen set up but I've wiped since then and forgotten it.
I'm pretty sure the last time I jailbroke was on an old iPhone I used to have. I then quickly uninstalled because stupid me didn't keep tabs on my phone's temps, so when I went to take my iPhone out in class I nearly ended up dropping it because it got really hot inside my pocket.
Hahaha, I legit fried my iPod 4 from trying to make my own tweak.
The only thing I remember installing on the phone was a single winterboard theme.. pretty sure that theme must of been glitchy or I installed other tweaks on top of it, but oh lord the temperature that thing kicked out was not normal.
The beauty of unsigned un quality controlled code.
ew iOS 9
YOUR EW!
just pls... ios 10 at least ;-;
There's no jailbreak for iOS 10 available AFAIK.
Android for life. Fuck the haters.
Whilst android is good, iOS offers some clear benefits. Jailbreaking brings most of them forward.
android is like buggy alpha software that shouldn't be released, i used to be android fangrill but fuck that mate, no polish at all
Pages: 1 2