Limelight Forums

Full Version: Another unban request on Phoenix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Phoenix[/font]

Ban ID: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]964[/font]

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Console[/font]

Server: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]v33x[/font]

Ban Reason: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Hacking[/font]

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I did not cheat at any point in time. True, lua was set to one, because before I joined the server I had used 3rd party cheats on other servers. I had no intention of cheating on your server.  The main part of the cheat had not been enabled, and the only thing on was the lua part, which I had forgotten about. I didnt use any cheats at all.

Evidence: None, really...
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Phoenix.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Why should we allow a player who uses third party scripts on other servers on to our server? You claim that your intention wasn't malicious and that it was just a mistake, but what's stopping you from using these cheats later on down the track?
The cheat doesn't work anymore, and I would have no reason to cheat on your server aswell.
I see no reason to Un-Ban you. Our system did what it was intended to do. Stop Cheaters. Just because you say that you won't do it, doesn't mean we can trust you on that.

You do it to other servers, but why?

Why should we allow someone who is known to use 3rd Party Scripts onto our servers when he could decide one day to go over his word and cheat?
Accused player has 24 hours to respond with any additional information before this is concluded.
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team