Limelight Forums

Full Version: F1 Menu crashes game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Server [US/EU]: Both
Map: Both
Description: Sometimes when F1 is clicked people crash out of the game
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: in-game
Since when have you experienced the bug? since update
Additional Information: N/A
Images/Screenshots: N/A
Thank you for your bug-report, MrKat!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Have also had the same issue, happened to me twice now.
Struggling to replicate this error: can you please provide more information, such as your computer hardware and what the last tab on F1 you had open was? If we can pinpoint which tab is causing the problem it'll help a lot.
(Aug 6, 2016, 04:25 PM)Faustie Wrote: [ -> ]Struggling to replicate this error: can you please provide more information, such as your computer hardware and what the last tab on F1 you had open was? If we can pinpoint which tab is causing the problem it'll help a lot.

I think it was the cards tab last. redeemed the cards into a reward and then next time I open it it crashes. Computer hardware dosent matter as it happens for other people too.
6th it happen to me
Austin, also on the cards tab, or elsewhere?
Happens to me all the time.
Its actually 1 second after you enter f1 and game freezes for like a second or two and then crashes.
I'm assuming it's the welcome or cards tab, but I still need to know for sure. Which tab did this happen to you on? When you close the F1 menu it saves the tab so it'll try to re-open the same one.
Happens to me too, 2 times so far.
Happened to me on the cards tab. I bought a pack closed it and tried to re open F1 and I crashed
When I pressed F1 earlier my game crashed without the menu even loading up for me to see. This is about the 3rd time.
https://puu.sh/qt7Wt/3fea1c8b71.mdmp
I don't know if that can help at all? my crash from same situation
Just happened to me twice now I believe it was on the Cards tab
Pages: 1 2