Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pepperoni's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Pepperoni.

Ban ID: 3799.

Banned by: [L²] Nacreas.

Server: V4B1.

Ban Reason: Double Accounting.

Why should I be unbanned?
This is going to be interesting. Take a deep breath and be ready for this really large unban request I'm about to present to you.

So, I am aware that I have double accounted. You are probably thinking that I am a literal criminal at this point. However, I would like to attempt to make an appeal towards this ban, it's going to be hard and I need you to stay with me.

The first point I would like to present is how I believe that I'm reformed. I would like to incorporate the evidence section into this appealing section.

So, I would firstly like you to look over these screenshots: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...reenshots/

Also, look over these ones (I didn't have enough space on my steam cloud): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5e3s8vnde7r6o...cLZ6a?dl=0

I will pick out some images that stand out for me and I will explain how I've roleplayed on this server.

My Gym Roleplay:

[Image: 36D8ABACF1D72684AAB6FB816AFA22FFFCA698A0]

This image displays my first credible roleplay on the server. It was passive and it eventually resulted in me getting a roleplay point from Enzyme.

[Image: rppoint.png]

You should also pay attention to the fact that I had 14 hours. Therefore, I was dedicated from the beginning to attempt as many passive roleplays as possible. Although, during my final hours, I did start roleplaying more underground / government.

My NetCafé Roleplay

[Image: 095BD814537718412AD53691CA258D178439FD08]

While it didn't get much popularity, despite being placed in main street, it still was a roleplay that I had attempted to play out. I built a second level onto this building which I was pretty proud of at the time which made it look different. It had the idea of free computer usage while being served by a chef. There was a breakfast stand behind me too which isn't visible in the screenshot.

Hostage Roleplay

[Image: 05D0C28D572D844B5C439A09DAB6131FD8BD9D79]
[Image: D47622C7B6C5A892784EFA4E1D88FA9915BBED61]

This drew a lot of police attention as we attempted to negotiate a $2,000 trade-off for the hostage. Unfortunately, as soon as the hostage was released, there was a huge firefight and we all died in the process. Hostages never pay off to take.

Night Club Roleplay

[Image: 4358DF102136B9EBA10EAC91F47DBB29D37B1F66]

At 26 hours, I had fully developed a DJ roleplay and roleplayed it for a couple of days just because I enjoyed it that much. This screenshot displays the night when it opened and all of the people were attending. We were distributing drugs secretly and then somebody happened to pass out which caused police to turn up. I think the stove you see if an admin, I can't remember though.

[Image: eIpoAlEzVUrVrIBH5r7_9Jg6iYoLyT2NT2FfV8kY...x1536&dl=0]

Here is another image of it. This is a different angle so that you can see the set that I had created with some friends.

Restaurant RP's

[Image: 3CD9B77834B316C7295444D30E7B8BC0DB1A3A52]
[Image: A065E6F111A7EEA1ED07B53977938960AAF74FFB]

These are two examples of some restaurant roleplays that I have previously done. They didn't turn out very popular, but it was still a roleplay experience. My first one here is displayed at only 9 hours while the other one was very recent at 155 hours.

So that's the end of the screenshots. You can view more of my roleplays in my screenshots as I don't want to flood this thread with screenshots, it'll take ages to load otherwise. I have some government roleplays and passive rp's that I have attended to in there just in case you want some more evidence that I do indeed roleplay passively.

So, here is the next point I would like to present.

I tried to apply for contributor...

I know it doesn't mean much. But I wanted to help the community rather than simply just playing. I aspire to be a contributor to help out this server. I sent in a request and even tried to script the back-end behind an approved suggestion. Of course, I've probably voided my chances - I'd be lucky to even see the server again at this rate. This isn't really a big point to present but I thought that I'd mention it.

My Bans

Not including the double accounting ban, I have 3 bans on record. I am not going to appeal for them even though I deem the last two as invalid. For example, SirWulf banned me for "FearRP, FailRP, ramming a police barricade." Well, I would like to say that I think that's invalid. He claimed that I had FearRP'd because I drove away after the cops saw me and were shooting me, shouting at me to get away. But apparently that's FearRP for listening to orders at gunpoint. Regarding the police barricade ramming, it was a ferrari which rammed me into the barricade and SirWulf seems to deny this for some reason. Anyway, I'm not here to appeal this as I'm not that bothered by the ban.

My next ban, "team-killing, rdm, killing someone who asked", I think this was invalid too. The player report shows me shooting a citizen because the president gave me the order to. What was I supposed to do? Disregard his orders and get demoted? No, of course not. I follow what the president tells me to do as I am a secret service agent and the president's life is my main priority. So of course I am going to kill somebody if he asks me to. I don't think that was rule breakage personally.

Now that I've got my bans out of the way, I would like to talk about how I shouldn't be banned in the first place.

My first ban, which was a permanent, on my main was invalid. This is why it is removed from my record. However, I voided my chance to play as I had double accounted during that time. I think that I shouldn't have been taken this opportunity from me considering that the original ban reason was invalid hence why it was lifted. I didn't think to appeal and ended up double accounting which is the start of what got me in this mess in the first place.

If you've got this far, well done. Give yourself a cookie. It took a while to write out this unban request and I really hope that it gets considered of course. Just to summarise the points that I have made which help me towards my appeal:
- I consider myself as "reformed" and I don't think I would cause any issues on the server.
- I think that two of my bans on record weren't deserved.
- Finally, the first ban that I had ever received was invalid and I was still convicted for circumventing an invalid ban.

Thank you for reading my unban request.

Pepperoni.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Pepperoni.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I can't dispute the fact that you've performed reasonably well since returning to the servers. My problem lies here: this isn't the first time I have had to ban you for double accounting. If I recall correctly, you felt the same last time I caught you when you were using account- ◢◤ Avicii (STEAM_0:0:156809150).

I'm going to review this case and come back with an answer soon.
(Aug 6, 2016, 03:28 PM)Nacreas Wrote: [ -> ]I can't dispute the fact that you've performed reasonably well since returning to the servers. My problem lies here: this isn't the first time I have had to ban you for double accounting. If I recall correctly, you felt the same last time I caught you when you were using account XX.XX.XXX.XX - ◢◤ Avicii (STEAM_0:0:156809150).

I'm going to review this case and come back with an answer soon.

Alright. Thanks for the response.

Could you please delete my IP address from your post though?
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (Pepperoni, STEAM_0:1:169038241) will stand as issued.
Please note, the rules regarding double accounting are clear and you were well aware that what you were doing was wrong and therefore this appeal has been denied. Your forum account will also be suspended as you have circumvented a forum suspension too.

[L²] Nacreas
Server Administrative Team