Limelight Forums

Full Version: Elevators cannot be saved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: All
Map: All
Description: Simply put, you cannot attach an elevator to a dupe via nocolide or weld, making them unsavable within dupes.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Ingame
Since when have you experienced the bug? Since its inception
Additional Information Simply put, you cannot attach an elevator to a dupe via nocolide or weld, making them unsavable within dupes.
Images/Screenshots: None Required
Thank you for your bug-report, BlackDog!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Technically WE (Staff) can by just duping the lifts by themselves, but regular players I believe don't have access.
(Aug 6, 2016, 06:06 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Technically WE (Staff) can by just duping the lifts by themselves, but regular players I believe don't have access.

Can confirm, players cannot dupe lifts because once an elevator is created the prop belongs to nobody.
(Aug 6, 2016, 06:12 AM)Epicworlds Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 6, 2016, 06:06 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Technically WE (Staff) can by just duping the lifts by themselves, but regular players I believe don't have access.

Can confirm, players cannot dupe lifts because once an elevator is created the prop belongs to nobody.

Yep it's a pain when it does that
May be able to be saved after Revision 6046, please confirm ?
I have just tested it and it works for me fine.
Closed.