Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request StephanGH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 
At the time of the ban: [L²:RP] StephanGH  -   Currently changed to: StephanGH

Ban ID: 

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²] Soviethooves

Server: 
[EU] LimeLight [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi-Serious Roleplay] 

Ban Reason:
Staff Disrespect | Improper use of @ | OOC Disrespect | Take a day off to calm down. (Requested Perm)

Why should you be unbanned?: 
I never exactly "requested" a permanent ban, yes I did taunt them about it I will not lie and that was very wrong.

Even though this isn't exactly a reason to validate what I did, I do have PDD-NOS
This makes it harder for me to communicate with others, but mostly when I am annoying my brain will not tell me to stop,
Therefor I kept going... And now the day after I already regretted the part where I disrespected the admin and taunting them before I even knew I was permabanned
I know I was very wrong in taunting them and also in disrespecting the admin at the start after he told me to deal with the situation IC

The ban was first 1 day, and I feel like that was very fair. But I really never "requested" the permanent ban, I really love the server and I would not want to be perma banned on it.
I have met a few friends and enjoy playing it every day. I already got pissed at my self for the 1 day ban this morning as I stated. I don't know why I got so mad, but I really will do my very best to never make it happen again. I have never been banned and never had a blacklist on this server before and hope that I can get a second chance to show you that I can be a good player, and be a respectful player to the admins as well.

Evidence:
I can't really give any evidence for any of these claims.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, StephanGH.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Dont know if this is allowed, and if it doesnt class me as involved then please remove it.

However, what he is saying with his disability I can believe, whom he has told me in the past about it.

I am the same myself, I have a little bit of autism and I cannot communicate with people sociably IRL, I keep stuttering words.
But in-game, I am fine.

This also goes to anger, when I lived at my mums she was a pain in the fucking arse, and I couldnt control myself. Then I eventually moved, and I got better.

However, what he is saying is the truth. He has got angry at me in the past, and as he has told me I know exactly why, and I leave him to it and I back off.

I personally believe you should give him the benefit of the doubt.

Again, if this isnt classed as involved please remove it, as I am not sure if it isnt or is.
Evidence against you: https://imgur.com/a/BrQeB

You sent this to Toxic, quickly replying that although it wasn't meant for him, all Staff have no spines if Toxic's memory is correct.

If you can't control yourself, don't communicate and take a break.
(Aug 6, 2016, 03:54 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Evidence against you: https://imgur.com/a/BrQeB

You sent this to Toxic, quickly replying that although it wasn't meant for him, all Staff have no spines if Toxic's memory is correct.

If you can't control yourself, don't communicate and take a break.

Yes you are right, and I should have done that. But I did not and made this dumb mistake.
So I hope you can give me a second chance to proof myself.
Sadly your actions were caused under your own power. These things can not be ignored as players with disabilities must learn to control themselves, so the punishment stands. Unless you have anything to add, this will be most likely denied within 24 Hours.
I feel like a permaban is a way to harsh of a punishment for something which did happen out of game, but go ahead. I can't add anything except for the fact that I am sorry for what I did and I am hoping for a second chance.
(Aug 6, 2016, 04:37 AM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like a permaban is a way to harsh of a punishment for something which did happen out of game, but go ahead. I can't add anything except for the fact that I am sorry for what I did and I am hoping for a second chance.

As I was the one you messaged over the Limelight Gaming Teamspeak, why did you feel the need to go out of your way and find me on my channel, just to message me with such a malicious comment?
(Aug 6, 2016, 04:41 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 6, 2016, 04:37 AM)StephanGH Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like a permaban is a way to harsh of a punishment for something which did happen out of game, but go ahead. I can't add anything except for the fact that I am sorry for what I did and I am hoping for a second chance.

As I was the one you messaged over the Limelight Gaming Teamspeak, why did you feel the need to go out of your way and find me on my channel, just to message me with such a malicious comment?
Honest answer? Idk. I don't have anything against you and actually quite like you
You didn't deserve it but I was just in a rage....

Like I said I am incredibly sorry for anything I said, I went to far.
But I feel like a permanent ban is a little harsh... I definitely agree that I should be punished but do you really have to permanently remove me from a server I love to play on...

Sorry Toxic, I shouldn't have pulled you into the situation, really... Sorry
You state I need to learn to control myself, so you ban me permanently? What is that for punishment. Why can't it be lowered to a week or something to give me a chance?! I made a mistake and I admit it. Does that really mean you need to permanently remove me from the server? I like your server and like I said if you give me the second chance be it now or in 1 week I don't care but I will prove myself and prove that I can behave like a normal player on your server.

A permanent ban seems so harsh considering this is the 1st time I broke the rules with a ban or blacklist being the result. I feel like I deserve a second chance based on this alone. I flipped out, it happens, it has happened to others before. But does that mean you need to permanently ban me over 1 mistake? Please reconsider the fact that you don't want to give me a second chance, that is all I ask.
You won't regret it if you do...
Denied

Closing Notes: The reason you were banned was for Staff Disrespect, Improper use of @, and OOC Disrespect. Those were your actions, not your disability's. Now, I would've let it slide, but then you went out of your day to send Toxic that message (Which I presume was meant for me) even including what I can only come to believe as a dare to perma ban you. Learn to control yourself before attempting to make a 2nd UBR in 3 Months.