Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper | New Salon Promising Professionalism Opens in EvoCity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9IW0BSZ.png]

New Salon Promising Professionalism Opens in EvoCity

[Image: Ndpe9Te.jpg]

A new salon is promising customers professionalism on Top Street has opened its doors. The Evo Salon was opened by Steven Mercer () yesterday and it offers a variety of hairdressing and grooming treatments.

Steven Mercer was awarded a Higher National Certificate in Hairdressing from the University of Edinburgh before setting up a small salon in his home town; he stated that it "was a great success until me and my family [immigrated] here."

Mercer moved to EvoCity due to the "great opportunities for success here", he said, "I have a family here and I believe that my country was going down the pan with the recent referendum results." He was, of course, referring too the United Kingdom European Union membership referendum of 2016. Mercer went on to add: "So with the support of my family, they helped me move up here and rent out this store."

In terms of the appearance of the store, Mercer said: "I suppose sometimes you have to choose practicality over appearance." He favoured creating a professional mood that would be a direct contrast to previous businesses located on Top Street.

"It is challenging, we've had a few curious people in to see what this new store is, others trying to push their own sales." Said Mercer when talking about the challenges he has had to face by setting up a new business in EvoCity, "But most of the people who I've met are good people."

Published: 05/08/16
Submitted By: Pierre El Daher

Pat

WoW Brilliant - Daniel the Critict