Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bullshit Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Ping-Hotel | L2:RP

Ban ID: 3790

Banned by:[L²:M] Toxic

Server:  v2b

Ban Reason: OOC Disrespect & saying 'Get Cancer over admin chat.'

Why should you be unbanned?:  This is redicilious, I got banned for saying that, however... He didn't even listen to my fucking side of my story, yes I said that I hope he gets cancer if he is beeing unrightfull... The point is.. I got banned whilst the other guy can get away with it fully without getting punished, even a verbal warning.. He didnt even give me ANY warning, nor did he even showed mercy to me, he shouldve fcking listened to my side of the story... 

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Ping-Hotel.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You told BloodFreeze to 'Get cancer you idiotic kid' in Out-of-Character chat after he put you in jail for 15 minutes after he nearly stepped on you which - since I watched it happen - was an accident on his behalf. Telling someone to 'get cancer' is a completely inappropriate response to being arrested, even if you think it was an invalid arrest. His quoted reason was for attacking your vehicle; an in-character reason for an arrest.  You then proceeded to turn on me and told me to get cancer as well. Your verbal attacks on both the player and towards me over @ were uncalled for, and I responded accordingly. You have 104 hours on our server which is more than enough to understand why saying such things to anyone is not okay here.
(Aug 5, 2016, 08:50 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]You told BloodFreeze to 'Get cancer you idiotic kid' in Out-of-Character chat after he put you in jail for 15 minutes after he nearly stepped on you which - since I watched it happen - was an accident on his behalf. Telling someone to 'get cancer' is a completely inappropriate response to being arrested, even if you think it was an invalid arrest. His quoted reason was for attacking your vehicle; an in-character reason for an arrest.  You then proceeded to turn on me and told me to get cancer as well. Your verbal attacks on both the player and towards me over @ were uncalled for, and I responded accordingly. You have 104 hours on our server which is more than enough to understand why saying such things to anyone is not okay here.

Honestly Toxic, I should've stopped after the OOC thing, correct, But you could even go to me to get my side of the story instead of assuming stuff. He drove over me then I get arrested for 15 minutes, it is fcking ridicelious and it will remain that way.. I know I shouldn't have kept going on but at that moment my temper was just fucking low. I realize this is no excuse but I beg you guys to give me 1 more chance as this is the 1 day off (mywork) I have in 3 months.. Now I realize that this doesn't change the fact that I did those things but I beg you for some mercy.
(Aug 5, 2016, 08:55 AM)Ping-Hotel Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 5, 2016, 08:50 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]You told BloodFreeze to 'Get cancer you idiotic kid' in Out-of-Character chat after he put you in jail for 15 minutes after he nearly stepped on you which - since I watched it happen - was an accident on his behalf. Telling someone to 'get cancer' is a completely inappropriate response to being arrested, even if you think it was an invalid arrest. His quoted reason was for attacking your vehicle; an in-character reason for an arrest.  You then proceeded to turn on me and told me to get cancer as well. Your verbal attacks on both the player and towards me over @ were uncalled for, and I responded accordingly. You have 104 hours on our server which is more than enough to understand why saying such things to anyone is not okay here.

Honestly Toxic, I should've stopped after the OOC thing, correct, But you could even go to me to get my side of the story instead of assuming stuff. He drove over me then I get arrested for 15 minutes, it is fcking ridicelious and it will remain that way.. I know I shouldn't have kept going on but at that moment my temper was just fucking low. I realize this is no excuse but I beg you guys to give me 1 more chance as this is the 1 day off (mywork) I have in 3 months.. Now I realize that this doesn't change the fact that I did those things but I beg you for some mercy.
He didn't run you down as you weren't injured, and arrests are in-character, as was the one he performed on you. The most important thing for you is to control your temper; you could've avoided a suspension in the first place.
(Aug 5, 2016, 09:00 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 5, 2016, 08:55 AM)Ping-Hotel Wrote: [ -> ]

He didn't run you down as you weren't injured, and arrests are in-character, as was the one he performed on you. The most important thing for you is to control your temper; you could've avoided a suspension in the first place.

I agree.... Usually I have a normal temper control... But I didn't sleep at al. I shouldn't have joined to prevent this, but that is always later on... I really hope you can show me mercy by lifting this ban, as this is the only day off I have like I said.. Again I am sorry for my actions and what i've did, I shouldn't have done it, if this isn't getting lifted then it is my fault... I am sorry Toxic, It wasn't personally occured to you, it was just the heat of the moment.. :l
The OOC blacklist that I placed on you initially was meant to serve as your warning, for your malicious comment towards BloodFreeze. Why then did you feel the need to turn on me and use @ to then disrespect me?
(Aug 5, 2016, 09:11 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]The OOC blacklist that I placed on you initially was meant to serve as your warning, for your malicious comment towards BloodFreeze. Why then did you feel the need to turn on me and use @ to then disrespect me?

Like I said man, it wasn't personally to you, I just had a rough night, I know this can't be a excuse for such an action, and I regret that I did it. I didn't mean to personally hurt anyone or whatever.. Just the heat of the moment, again I am so sorry that I lost my temper control, and I really hope that you can give me 1 tiny chance.
I've decided to have your ban removed. Expect a longer suspension in the future for Out-of-character disrespect. You're solely responsible for keeping your temper in check. You will be keeping your blacklist.
Approved, moved, ban removed.