Limelight Forums

Full Version: Joe Joe's Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Joe Joe Binks (Had [FL:RP] in it at the time)

Ban ID: 1987

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] George 

Server: V2D (Long Time Ago Not 100% Sure)

Ban Reason: Mass prop abuse - here to cause havoc from another community

Why should you be unbanned?: The reason I joined the server at the time was not to "Cause Havoc" or "Troll" but can understand why George thought that. I came to your servers on that night and I was bored and wanted to see what the community was like. I shall now make a detail explanation of what Actually Happened on the night it which I was unbanned for wrong reasons.

It was around Midnight on a Weekend earlier this year and I wished to play on your servers to see what they were like. When joining the server a "Player" of which name I cannot remember was making spear like objects and swinging them around killing people. Many players on the server took it into their own hands to stop said player by either arresting him or tazing him etc.

But me and a donator of your community had a better idea. We thought instead of them constantly tazing him or arresting him we decided to get everyone out of the city. (At the time of the incident no staff were on). So what me and the Donator (Name cannot be remember) decided to do was to get everyone out of the city with their vehicles out of the city as soon as possible. After we done this we grabbed the biggest thickest prop possible and blocked off the city tunnel so we could contain the "Rule Breaker" as I was walking back to block the tunnel a member of staff came on and banned us. The "Rule Breaker" got a permanent ban and so did I but the donator didn't and only got a 3 day even though us two were doing the exact same thing. I understand when George came on how suspicious it looked but I was trying to help people have a fun Roleplay experience.

So to conclude I was mealy trying to help but can understand how George saw it due to the tag. But lets not forget because I have the "Tag" it does not mean I'm an everyday troller. I also understand I did break the rule "Backseat Administration" but it has been a few months since the ban was placed and I wish to join the community again. I thank you for reading this and hope you can understand why I took about the actions to help peoples roleplay experience.

I eagerly await for a response.
Yours Sincerely,
Joe Joe

EDIT: I would also like to sincerely apologise for how it looked as it was not meant as an act of "Trolling" and more of an act of trying to stop peoples roleplays getting destroyed by an actual "Troll"
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Joe Joe Binks.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Ban ID is the number of your ban, not your steam ID. Your ban ID is 1987.
Thanks for that I must have put it in the wrong place I'm so use to using my steam ID
Hi Joe Joe Binks,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out an unban request.

Due to the Steam tag you had on, I did assume that you were only on the server to cause problems. This is because many other players had done the same before and after you. While it's not allowed, I now understand your reasoning for the prop abuse, please just make sure it never happens again.

Your ban will be lifted, and the reason changed to "Prop abuse - Backseat administration".

[L²] George