Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Mouises
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Mouises

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47547199

Server: v4b1

Time: Just now

Summary:
After being told many times to follow my orders he refused them and kept breaking FearRP even when I fired multiple firing shots while laughing at my face, completely not acting like he would in real life.

After he was let free, he came back as SWAT Unit and randomly unarrested his friend without a proper RP job or a valid reason.

Evidence:

FearRP

FailRP as SWAT Unit

Note: Yes, I got the demote command ready, because I was sure that
he was gonna do this. I'm not stupid.
Thank you for your player-report, Markus.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
has 24 Hours to respond with his unarrest reasoning.
Yes, all of the above is true and yesterday I was acting in a stupid manner. However, I would like to know why you cut the part in the video where you tazed Guru77 and closed the gate on him resulting in a accidental death, then looking towards me and saying "He didn't have permission to talk". I have no evidence whatsoever so I have no way to prove myself. 

Regardless of that, I have nothing else to say and I think it is fair to either ban/blacklist me from certain government jobs.
(Aug 4, 2016, 02:08 PM)Mouises Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, all of the above is true and yesterday I was acting in a stupid manner. However, I would like to know why you cut the part in the video where you tazed Guru77 and closed the gate on him resulting in a accidental death, then looking towards me and saying "He didn't have permission to talk". I have no evidence whatsoever so I have no way to prove myself. 

Regardless of that, I have nothing else to say and I think it is fair to either ban/blacklist me from certain government jobs.

I didn't cut it. I stopped recording there.
I don't want to look like I tempered with evidence, so I admit that I dod taze him as he was interfering with my job and being agressive after multiple warnings.

As for the punishment I know you're otherwise a good roleplayer and thus I'd say a warning would suffice.
It's not up to me though.
Markus,

I appreciate the fact that you think my punishment should be just a warning. I am sorry for how I was behaving and for what I did. Keep up the good roleplay and behaviour because I know for a fact that I have not seen you break a rule since I have played in this server.
(Aug 4, 2016, 05:17 PM)Mouises Wrote: [ -> ]Markus,

I appreciate the fact that you think my punishment should be just a warning. I am sorry for how I was behaving and for what I did. Keep up the good roleplay and behaviour because I know for a fact that I have not seen you break a rule since I have played in this server.

You too mate! I hope we can get over this one easily. No hard feelings.
Approved

Closing Notes: although you did break FearRP and FailRP, you should know better due to your experience. However, you are fully aware of your mistake and have been mature by admitting to your faults. This is the reason we have punishments, so players know what they did wrong and not to do it in the future.

Player will be given a Day Suspension for FailRP and FearRP.