Limelight Forums

Full Version: Falc's unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  [LF] Falc

Ban ID: 3774

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L2] Enzyme

Server:  I mean I don't know..

Ban Reason: Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?:  I mean I don't know what I can say or do to prove I'm not double accounting.

I've been sat babysitting my brother tonight, not enough time to even play gmod. The most I can do is talk to my friends. I get a steam message from [LF:M] Cox stating Enzyme wants to speak to me on TS about having suspicions I'm double accounting. Evidence will be below of steam chat. So I join and Enzyme politely took his time to speak which I respect as unban rules state not going to staff, thanks for that. During the chat I explain I wasn't, but as far as unbanning goes, he says he has evidence which I'd love to see or know about as it's complete BS lmao. I've got a clean record here, not banned so why would I double account? I've got no reason to double account, if I want to join then I'll join it's as simple as that, I've got 20+ hours over here.

I literally don't know what I can say or do, you want proof? Tell me what evidence I can provide to backup my story and I'll  happily comply to show my innocence, I haven't double accounted.

Evidence:

Steam chat from Cox about asking me to get on TS about the accusation, doesn't help much but it's all I've got until you can tell me what else I can do to comply. - https://gyazo.com/a873197a772f2e18076fac1964eb3858
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Falcao.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Due to security reasons, I cannot show you what evidence I have as it's currently classified.

I have however contacted two other SAs (Brynn and Faustie) and I've sent them the evidence against you. I've asked them to review the evidence and state if they view the evidence as valid or not.

Thank you for your patience.
I have reviewed the evidence sent to me by Enzyme. We cannot disclose the evidence, as stated above. Due to the nature of the evidence and it being in its classified status, I have took time and reviewed the evidence. I can confirm that the evidence valid.
Alright, so what can I do to prove this evidence wrong lmao?

I'm not sure what else I can say apart from I didn't double account.

Not sure if I'm wasting my time or not, would rather not drag this out. I can't see the evidence so I can't prove it wrong, you haven't even told me what account I'm apparently using to join your servers. So yeah if I'm wasting my time you might aswell deny this now, I rarely play the servers and haven't in a while so it's nothing too major for me, was just a chill place to join to see old friends.
I've reviewed the evidence carefully, and find it to be fairly conclusive and valid. Will leave the final call up to the other SAs as they have looked into this case in more depth.
(Aug 4, 2016, 09:32 PM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Due to security reasons, I cannot show you what evidence I have as it's currently classified.

I have however contacted two other SAs (Brynn and Faustie) and I've sent them the evidence against you. I've asked them to review the evidence and state if they view the evidence as valid or not.

Thank you for your patience.

Not involved. Warned. - Brynn.
Denied.

I've investigated the case some more and my final conclusion is that the evidence against you proves that you've DAed on our server, and this is against Gen rule 1.2