Limelight Forums

Full Version: Texas Holdem Poker Thing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do I play this new Texas Holdem thing. I've already won about 20k just aimlessly raising and calling but I want to know how to actually play.
It is pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Just Google how to play Texas Hold 'em.
(Aug 3, 2016, 09:58 AM)George Wrote: [ -> ]It is pretty easy one you get the hang of it.

Just Google how to play Texas Hold 'em.

Oh yeah it's really easy, it's just half the time when i Google it i get an in depth documentary about what it is. I only want to know how to play correctly because I just bet my money away and hope for the best
If you have a pair of 3s, make sure you always go all in. That's the best hand in Hold 'em
(Aug 3, 2016, 03:09 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a pair of 3s, make sure you always go all in. That's the best hand in Hold 'em

^^
(Aug 3, 2016, 03:09 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]If you have a pair of 3s, make sure you always go all in. That's the best hand in Hold 'em

Ok thanks I'm almost 300% sure this is bullshit but I'll go all in if I get a pair of 3's
(Aug 3, 2016, 05:54 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok thanks I'm almost 300% sure this is bullshit but I'll go all in if I get a pair of 3's

No bullshit only years of experience, pair of 3s always wins
(Aug 3, 2016, 06:07 PM)Tails Wrote: [ -> ]
(Aug 3, 2016, 05:54 PM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]

No bullshit only years of experience, pair of 3s always wins

Ok, I'm gonna see if I can find a table and if I get a pair of 3's and win I will praise u
(Aug 3, 2016, 09:41 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]How do I play this new Texas Holdem thing. I've already won about 20k just aimlessly raising and calling but I want to know how to actually play.

dont gamble kid

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...#pid121390

how to play ^^