Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hummer H1, H2 and Ford Raptor Models Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've noticed that I'm missing models for the Hummer H1, H2 and Ford Raptor.
By missing I literally mean there's nothing there - I can see players in the car, shadows of seats, but no vehicle itself.
I tried resubscribing to TDM's packs, but no luck.

Anybody know what else I could do?

[Image: Fb0l6jI.jpg]
What is your video settings at? For Model and Texture.
Do /content? Maybe missing a pack
Hello, I am not 100% guaranteed that this would fix it but you can give it a try;

Go to your Steam Library > Right-Click Garry's Mod > Properties > Local files > "Verify Integrity Of Game Cache"
Did you try restarting gmod
I had some issues once when I had some kind of shaderpack installed, I uninstalled it but my files were modified so that it could not reset to its original state. Did you at one point ever have some kind of shader- or texture replacing pack installed?
Is this still an issue, ?
You could also remove and reinstall all modpack if there is still an issue.

(Hummers are from the LW not from TDM)
Yeah it's still an issue.
I tried verifying the local files, even reinstalling gmod but still no luck.
Do you have other addons except of the ones limelight uses?

What hardware does your computer have?
I used to have an issue similar to this where the VW Golf floated in the air, and the lights were in the wrong places. I fixed it by disabling any addons that I don't need for LL, and going into single player, so... try that?
get all them LW carz and all them tdm carz
Be sure your model quality is set to high, if that doesn't fix it try going into your garry's mod folder and removing all the fastdl content.
Have you got the LW shared textures addon?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=266579667
Well, my Hummer H1 seems to be back. I need to check whether the Raptor and H2 work, though. I have no idea what's changed, but clearly something has!
Pages: 1 2