Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pr on Zephy (Dictator RP as President, OOC Insult of player, Ruining Passiverp, etc)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Zephy

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:95372739[/b]

Server:  V33X

Time: Roughly 2AM CET

Summary: So basically, Bambo, Mr Sir and I just finished our Scrapyard build, and we had it going for aproximately 30-45 minutes before Zephy and his "friends" showed up, Keep in mind, We were doing the RP before Zephy became the president, which led me to later saying I had already signed the license for having this property, since he didnt know that.

So we realize that there are cop cars outside our building, which led to us running outside, checking out what's going on, I nicely welcome the president and told him our place might be a bit dirty for those fancy clothes.

After he had a look at our place, he told us he would like to speak to the owner of the facility (me), so I told him I owned it,. He explained to me that I had to have a valid license to have the scrapyard there, which I said I had, because he wouldnt know anything about that, since we had the rp set up before he took the job.. I went to my RV and grabbed the papers, then showed it to him. He had a look, then his officer said my friend Mr. Sir had a gun, which is false, he never pulled a gun out before our RP, or during it.

The cops then decides to search us, on private property without a search warrant, which is not correct... I informed him about this, which led to him verbally assaulting me through the voicechat, telling me how much of a better person he was than me. 

After we struggled to get them to unhandcuff us, they brought us outside, wanting to discuss stuff... this is where the video starts.

It might not be 100% synced up, but I tried doing my best of captioning the video, this is both from Bambo's and Sir's view. 

Sadly I didnt have time to open playstv, so I had to record with the generic windows recorder, which doesnt record microphone sound... This is roughly the conversation, editing might be a bit sloppy, I'm doing this at quarter past 2 in the morning.

Plus; During the search of us inside the facility, nothing was found, so the officer lied, you may check the logs to prove this correct.

Evidence: 
Thank you for your player-report, Zeppy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
This whole situation is In Character. If there are abusive or corrupt officers, fight for your rights. If the president believes he is above his own laws, start a protest for him to be removed from office. Now the verbally assaulting is against our rules if it's in OOC, but I didn't see any in the video. The search warrant, although for not the right reason, is valid as they had a reason IC to search the property. IRL if their is a possible threat to life, officers may storm a building without a warrant.

Unless you can provide evidence of the accused cerbally assaulting you in OOC, this will be denied.
Nice video, it is nice to hear what I sound like to others, my mic quality is actually pretty good for 15 pounds. But to the point of this "PR", wait there is no point to it, sorry. I have nothing else to say about this so called "PR" for roleplaying as the President.
-involved-

Why does your video cut out your own voice, yet you only show parts of what you said, for example you didn't show what was said at 2:50-3:00

You disrespected the president and swearing at him, you don't show that in your video, that is what I handcuffed you for.

That video isn't even proper evidence, you own mic is cut out and you haven't even 'subtitled' everything you said.
Denied

Closing Notes: These actions are In Character and must be dealt with there.