Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Bambi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Bambi

ID: STEAM_0:0:131670676

Server: v33x

Time: 1:25 AM Today

Summary:
Bambi shot at several officers for unknown reasons, he was chased down and after he was cornered, he
changed job to Officer. Me being the Sergeant, I demoted him for criminal records in our database (fully checked IC).
After that I asked the President to put up a warrant on Bambi, to which he did. Shortly thereafter he
reconnected to avoid being arrested.

These were only additionals to him being very agressive even when approached calmly and having job names like
"totally mental c*nt".

Evidence:
[Image: r4p3yrT.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Markus.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I can confirm this as I was on the "scene". +support on this Player Report. (In the screenshot I am Wizard).
After reviewing logs I do have some questions to ask Bambi regarding this case and general behavior observed on the server. Regarding the job name Mathias did ask for it to be changed to something more appropriate and Bambi complied.

1.)  Why did you switch jobs to a police officer while running from the police? A few minutes after you've changed jobs Markus warrants you for an arrest showing that he found evidence or knew you were responsible and was unaware you had changed jobs. (Warranting another officer for arrest results in an error)

2.) Moments after Markus demotes you and properly warrants you reconnect, any explanation to this?

v33x [01:22:33] Bambi (STEAM_0:0:131670676) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

3.) 
Quote:v33x [01:39:28] Bambi (STEAM_0:0:131670676) said: /radio It obviously wasnt me you dumb cunt
Quote:v33x [01:42:28] Bambi (STEAM_0:0:131670676) said: // Hanzi you greasy cunt fuck off back to darkrp

While the first chat is IC a few minutes later you're using the same language in OOC insulting players.

And again:
Quote:v33x [01:50:53] Bambi (STEAM_0:0:131670676) said: //get some attention irl u sad cunt

Accused player has 12 hours to respond to these allegations and questions before a decision will be determined.
I don't recall shooting at any officers for no reason so I'd like to see some video evidence of that however I did disconnect to avoid arrest and insult in OOC but it wasn't towards Markus and the IC chat was towards another officer, I'm not gonna lie about it..
(Aug 1, 2016, 06:42 PM)Vizuh Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall shooting at any officers for no reason so I'd like to see some video evidence of that however I did disconnect to avoid arrest and insult in OOC but it wasn't towards Markus and the IC chat was towards another officer, I'm not gonna lie about it..

You were reported shooting when I responded.
Approved

Closing Notes: Evidence and logs show clear OOC abuse, changing jobs to avoid arrest, and disconnecting from the server to avoid arrest.

Accused will be given a 7 day suspension and due to have 2 bans and 3 blacklists for prior OOC abuses, a 20 hour OOC blacklist will also be issued.