Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name: austinPOWERSSs
Ban ID: 3744
Banned by: Brynn
Server: V33X
Ban reason: FailRP: Causing a shootout with the police for no reason. Putting a base up, with nothing inside just to shoot police
Why should I be unbanned: First of all that is the first time  i hear that i am not allowed to fire on cops when i dont have cops, also i am doing this for 2 month, i thing and no one told me anything about it not to mention that admins raid us when the were cops and they didnt said anything about it and when you see that no one come to you and telling you its not RP what you doing, you keep doing it because you thing it right. Braynn you raided on that house too 3 or 2 days ago and you didnt said anything. you said that i built this base for shooting on cops, well i am not in base until someone called me, and i also put def stuff inside so i can def my self when something will happen.
Second thing. Most of the reason that police rading us is not because high walls, sometimes the police chacing after a gang member or we are taking one of our gang out from jail and we going to our base and that is not failRP.
You banned me for not having a base so i put a base you dont have do ban me everytime, you could just told me that i am not allowed to open fire on police when i dont have ilegal stuff in my house and everything was ok.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, austinPOWERSSss.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Not involved. Warned.
Zonamann so what you saying is that the admin know that i am doing a failRP all this time and they didnt said anything about it, this is their duty to tell people if they doing something wrong. All i did is to put a base with some def stuff inside and i fought that is not against the rules, what brynn could do is to tell me that is against the rules and i was removing it, no need to ban me for 5 days.
Breaking rules, branyy banned me for not having a base while i am gang and now i putting a base and getting banned for shooting cops without a reason...
Do you know how those cops breacing in everytime. everybody with shotgun out, most of the time no one ask if he can get inside and take a look.
Only a few cops who actually RP it ask for get inside and we let them in. What they doing usually they putting a search warrnat on the owner and breach in so dont tell me i broke the rules. If i remember you and your friend broke the rules 3 days ago and i have evidence of it.
Dont get involved in something you dont know.
Right, as I said multiple times when we spoke ingame you were shooting the cops for no actual reason. You were just putting a base down at the Corleone's and waiting for the cops to search you due to your high walls. You weren't even defending contraband. You didn't even need to shoot the police, just because the walked in with there shotguns out, doesn't mean they're going to shoot you. You weren't RPing, just waiting for police to search you for high walls. If you just let them look around, and show them that you're not hiding anything (which you wasn't as the house was empty) you wouldn't have to shoot the cops.

As for your previous ban, it doesn't really have anything to do with this ban, as that was for rule 16.6 because you were stealing cars without any background RP, the ban I gave yesterday was as stated above, because you were causing unneeded shootouts with police, just because you wanted to shoot police. There was no roleplay to what you were doing. All you was doing is putting a base down and shooting the cops and after looking into the situation yesterday you wasn't even defending anything.

You have 500 hours, you should know a lot better.
The ban that you gave me on rule 16.6 you said that you gave it to me and roach because we dont have a base while we have a gang job. I didnt stole any police car in that day, i only lockpick it to get metal so i can make meth and that allowed.
about the high walls as i said only a few cops asking if they can get in, now you said that i am waiting for the search warrnat so i can shoot them wich is not tru becuase i was at the or around the map all day. and i hade a good reason to shoot them because what daniel did was to climb from the back and tried to surprise me from behind, my job is a gang and when i see it i have the right to def my self from the police. also if i ma not worng, i dont remember that we have a pres so they can just search me when there is no law who say so
and by the way when i am not inside my base and i have a search warrant and i want to check why they just arresting me
Denied.

Reasons already stated in my last post.