Limelight Forums

Full Version: Why '[L²:M] Jono' Should NEVER be Promoted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I have had the displeasure of knowing Jono' for close to 8 years now, so I know a thing or two about the guy and I think I should share my knowledge of him with you all. Here are a few bad qualities:

1. Untrustworthy. Jono' has often approached me asking if I would like to play a particular video game, saying "I'll be back in 10 mins then I will play" or something to this effect. 9/10 he never returns.
2. He probably just thought of 9/11 when reading that. He has a dark sense of humour.
3. He is pro-suicide. Numerous times he has told me and others to kill themselves. 
4. (This one is something I learned recently too) he does not like to damage or scratch his vehicle in GTA 5. Could you trust a guy like that?
5. Bad hygiene - I swear, I can usually smell him through the microphone I'm not even kidding. 
6. He has better things to do. Recently, Jono' thinks very highly of himself as he has gained some form of a social life and claims to have a couple' bitches (see #7) after him.
7. He uses misogynistic terms such as "bitches." 

I will now tell you a couple of stories which detail his incompetence or just generally reinforces the points I have just made.

Once upon a time, I was walking through a forest on World of Warcraft, when out of nowhere this Blood Elf Hunter called "Killerthekil" comes out of the bushes and frightens me. "Where did you get that pet?" he asked, referring to my beloved Wolf which I had caught in the same woods earlier. When I told him, and even offered to show him, he proceeded to spit in my Wolf's face and say "don't tell me what to do." 
He walked off and this was where I met Jono. He will deny this and say it happened in a different place. So maybe I should add an 8th point. 

8. Argumentative & Stubborn - always has to have his own way.

Another account of Jono's incompetence is any given raid during our time on Fearless. Although we were both recently mentioned on a thread called "Best shooters on FL" (even though I haven't played in over a year, I made history with my raiding capability) it was always well established that Jono' was my supporting gun. Never did he lead the charge, or at least when he did - he died. 
One example of a raid we did (probably the last one we have done together), about a year ago, a group of Rebels, Jono and I were guarding our base from invading government forces. When Jono' died he ragequit and all of his props went. Fortunately, I am down-right SICK and managed to win the raid on my own with no cover and against a significant amount of police and SRU. 

So. This has been Why '[L²:M] Jono' Should NEVER be Promoted. I hope you all enjoyed and have a better understanding of this DISGUSTING individual who should not have been given moderator in the first place, let alone administrator status.

EDIT: I am Small Bear btw
Damn click bait title, I feel cheated.
Everything above is lies.

Who even are you?

p.s GTA in 10 mins?
Would you really trust the word of this man?

[Image: 10553440_331478057038799_2938098199642479383_n.jpg]

He is not really a chicken nugget,

HIS REAL NAME IS KANGAROO LEGS!
(Jul 31, 2016, 04:36 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]Would you really trust the word of this man?

[Image: 10553440_331478057038799_2938098199642479383_n.jpg]

He is not really a chicken nugget,

HIS REAL NAME IS KANGAROO LEGS!
tl:dr???????
fu jono
+support
yes I feel the same way Jono is very very bad man he abuse many people including players Sad((((((    Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Sad Sad[Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif]
he is mean
this is a conspiracy

ur all fired
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:19 PM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]yes I feel the same way Jono is very very bad man he abuse many people including players Sad((((((    Angry Angry Angry Huh Huh Huh Sad Sad[Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif][Image: 31m9yxM.gif]
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:45 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]this is a conspiracy

ur all fired

youll never take me alive
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:45 PM)Jono Wrote: [ -> ]this is a conspiracy

ur all fired

[Image: donald-585x400.jpg]
I would have to agree. Jono is a meme head and memers cant be trusted!
Pages: 1 2 3