Limelight Forums

Full Version: Firearms/Shooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Hello, fellow LimeLighters.

Ever since a young age, I have been completely intrigued by firearms.
Don't ask me why ( and don't find it anything alarming either ) but I've just always liked them a lot.

2015 was the year I shot my first couple of real ones, and I can say I definitely liked the experience.
I've been making videos of every time I went to a shooting range, and I've got a vacation coming up in August where I'll be at an outdoor range for the first time as well.

My question is who else has an interest in firearms, and maybe even has a hobby or sport related to them?

To be honest, anything replica-related (Airsoft, Paintball, etc...) is allowed too.
Heck, it's what I started out with, as we all(?) pretty much know The Netherlands isn't the easiest around the whole ownership thing regarding this topic.

For people that would like to see my videos, feel free to contact me or visit my YouTube page.

If you've ever got questions about any firearm, and believe me; I can talk to you about it for hours, feel free to contact me as well. Obviously there's Google, but that's up to you.
I'm obsessed with my HK G36Kv from Elite Force that I use in airsoft, and the loves transferred to the real firearm. God how I want a G36k.
(Jul 28, 2016, 06:55 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I'm obsessed with my HK G36Kv from Elite Force that I use in airsoft, and the loves transferred to the real firearm. God how I want a G36k.

Heckler & Koch's are amazing firearms. I'd love to shoot the MP-5 series.

This website shows the availability of firearms on the outdoor range I'll be going to: https://gundrak.cz/Default.aspx?Page=2

It features a few sidearms from the brand Heckler & Koch, though, no MP-5 series (or G36 series for that matter) that are available for shooting at the range, sadly enough. Sad

Have you ever shot any real firearm?
[url=https://gundrak.cz/Default.aspx?Page=2][/url]
Link to youtube channel
Firearms I've shot

Walther p22 .22 LR
Ruger 10/22 .22 LR
Ruger LCP .380 ACP
S&W model 627 38 spl
S&W model 629 44 mag
Glock 17 9mm
Glock 19 9mm
Glock 21.45 ACP
Glock 22 .40 S&W
Sig P220 .45 ACP
Sig P229 9mm
Sig 1911 .45 ACP
Rock Island Armory M5 12 gauge
Remington 870 12 gauge
Various AR15 builds, Magpul is my favorite, .223 Remington 
SCAR 17 .308 winchester

Arizona is a lovely state to visit (escape from California) for you recreational shooters out there.
When I was younger I was allowed to shoot a water gun.
(Jul 28, 2016, 08:33 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]Link to youtube channel

I will send you a PM in a bit with a link to my YouTube channel.
If you think the videos so far on there are worth watching, I'd recommend you subscribe for more videos coming up. I've still got about four videos to upload, and should have a bunch more after I come back from my vacation.

(Jul 28, 2016, 09:27 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Firearms I've shot

Ruger 10/22 .22 LR
Glock 17 9mm
Remington 870 12 gauge

Arizona is a lovely state to visit (escape from California) for you recreational shooters out there.

First of all, the Glock 17 is by far my most favourite firearm.
I don't know why, but it's one of the first firearms I was interested in, and shot, as well.
The Remington has been amazingly iconic amongst shotguns. The 870 was really fun to shoot and left that delicious red spot on my shoulder, haha!

Arizona sure sounded like an amazing state to ever go to as a vacation. Who knows, maybe when I visit Chicago, I might hop over there.

Glad to hear I've got such a detailed shooter here! Prepare for hour-long conversations with me, hehehe. Wink
(Jul 28, 2016, 09:27 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ] (escape from California)
What?
(Jul 30, 2016, 01:01 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 28, 2016, 09:27 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ] (escape from California)
What?

I can't really go out and liberally rent firearms to use on a range which have 10+ round magazines, escape as in getting away from California and its asphyxiating gun laws by heading over to Arizona which is the best place for firearm owners and enthusiasts, as no such legislation exists to keep me from having fun.
Bro the Glock is good, but for the price. You can get so much more if you double your investment in a firearm.

But firearms trigger me and guns commit terrorism so they gotta be banned!!!
(Jul 31, 2016, 03:41 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]Bro the Glock is good, but for the price. You can get so much more if you double your investment in a firearm.

get lost in the woods pls
(Jul 31, 2016, 06:20 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31, 2016, 03:41 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]Bro the Glock is good, but for the price. You can get so much more if you double your investment in a firearm.

Not sure if that's a way to say fuck off or learn to like it the hard way, but in all seriously should I be lost in the woods, I would perfer to have a 1911 over anything in the woods. Low ammo yeah but I am a deadeye with a 1911 .45 for some reason.
I have a crossbow that takes down moose, does that count?

I'm also a turbo fan of hand cannon type weapons.
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:12 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure if that's a way to say fuck off or learn to like it the hard way, but in all seriously should I be lost in the woods, I would perfer to have a 1911 over anything in the woods. Low ammo yeah but I am a deadeye with a 1911 .45 for some reason.

I was talking about your sarcastic bit, glock is not my first choice tbh
(Jul 31, 2016, 08:07 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31, 2016, 07:12 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 31, 2016, 03:41 AM)jarz Wrote: [ -> ]-Couper-
-Couper-
-Couper-
-Couper-

Siiiiiiiiiiiig saurrrrrrrrr
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5