Limelight Forums

Full Version: <::|| F.I Update | General | 28-07-2016 ||::>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: RCy6nPZ.gif]

Good Evening,

My name is Officer Barzinio, and I would like to announce some recent updates. If you have any questions regarding the information below, you will be able to inquire under the update thread via reply; this is a trial run of the new update system to display the various changes which have been brought to FUMUKU International.

1. About Us Page Revamp
As of recent, we have decided to update the current model and show off what we currently have written down on our about us page. This page has been updated quite a bit to allow for the user such as yourself to be able to read the About Us Page without the use of your need 20 different pairs of glasses to understand what one sentence said due to the corrupted tracing of the file, ported from bad HTML code but it was not of our own fault. I have spent 3-5 hours this morning sorting the About Us page for the users to be able to read and use due to the sudden increase of civilians wanting the join the Departments of FUMUKU International.

[Image: 3CdpKLp.png?1]

2. New Contract: Security
At FUMUKU International, we have had a rather bright increase of contracts for our services due to the brand new opening of FUMUKU International. We have now decided to look into our services once again and I and the Legal Department of FI would like to announce the Brand New Security Contract - Terms of Service. This new Contract has been detailed heavily along with our previous contract to improve the amazement of FI and it services. There will be a new feature coming to this service where if a government or any other body would like to hire our services, a contract will be given to them and then signed off on a separate thread allowing FI to make notes on the Contract to see how it went and if anything requires being taken into action on the next time they meet. (This mainly relying on the players RP Capabilities.)

We hope to expect many more contracts to be added to FI and not just this one. a template for users to be able to sign will be on the terms and conditions page in the next 1 - 2 days.

[Image: BSipPly.png?1]

3. Applications

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]
Wesley Lawrence

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]
No current applications Assessed (As Denied).

Remaining Applications pending:
None

4. Closing Notes
We will try to keep our visitors and employees up to date on all public information and the progress of various public works being undertaken by FUMUKU International and its associated partners. Thank you all so very much for reading.

Signing Officer:

[Image: ZhO5r27.png]

FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearance: B