Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: SunburntRock89

Ban ID:3714

Banned by: [L²:M] Doodleh

Server: V33X

Ban Reason:D/c to avoid RP situation

Why should you be unbanned?: I did not disconnect I crashed

Evidence: I cant really provide evidence since gmod does not leave log files
The staff-members have received your unban-request, SunburntRock89.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Gmod does leave log files, they can be found in Steam/SteamApps/common/GarrysMod directory.
(Jul 27, 2016, 10:12 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Gmod does leave log files, they can be found in Steam/SteamApps/common/GarrysMod directory.

Good to know, but this crash didn't leave a log for some reason, in fact, my crash from earlier didn't show up either
--- Involved - Was in the car with Doodleh and Zombie while he was hostaged ---
After a brief escape of a jail break, we hostaged you to get out, drove to industrials turned back around eventually and you jumped out the car while two other cop cars jumped out, which was very coicedential we told you to get back in and then it came up in chat you disconnected.
Hello,

Due to the circumstances I cannot give you the benefit of the doubt.
Unless you can present to me evidence of your game crashing, I must deny this request.
Denied.
(Jul 27, 2016, 10:55 PM)Doodleh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Due to the circumstances I cannot give you the benefit of the doubt.
Unless you can present to me evidence of your game crashing, I must deny this request.

Then deny this request,  you should have given me time to load the game and explain though
I hate this server now,  you shouldn't have banned me without first letting me join and explain and I'm not letting you close this thread until you give me an explanation on why you didn't do that. Also paul, i wasnt paying attention, i had my hand on WASD while looking for a video on my tablet
Denied.