Limelight Forums

Full Version: Assetto corsa drift film - Wanna be in it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone.

I'm searching for people who plays Assetto corsa with steering wheel.
I'm working on a assetto corsa drift film, so it would be awesome to have as many people as possible in it.

Add me on steam or message me here if you're interested.

Here is a short teaser of the film with me in it. Peace!

Well if i had the game i could join but then i would steal the atention from all players and the video would be only about the Pro Drifter , me , then i say i dont wanna play it!
(Jul 27, 2016, 10:39 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Well if i had the game i could join but then i would steal the atention from all players and the video would be only about the Pro Drifter , me , then i say i dont wanna play it!
I'm the editor of the film. I could edit it, so it looks like you're the worst drifter ever. xDD
(Jul 27, 2016, 11:07 PM)Lightbeer Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 27, 2016, 10:39 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Well if i had the game i could join but then i would steal the atention from all players and the video would be only about the Pro Drifter , me , then i say i dont wanna play it!
I'm the editor of the film. I could edit it, so it looks like you're the worst drifter ever. xDD

Aahaahahahaha