Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unfairly banned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: VARZmate

Ban ID: 3691

Banned by: [L²] Soviethooves

Server: V33X

Ban Reason: RDM | FailRP | If you want to talk to another Staff Member about this case, do so by making a UBR.

Why should you be unbanned?: I did not RDM i had a valid reason for killing another player. I also didn't break FailRP as i was using roleplay to explain the build up of the reason for killing. I felt the decision was not only unfair it was also was very one sided as the other player was the admins friend and anything that was said by the player was true and he was never doing anything wrong. After i said to him it was his friend he became defensive even after he had just blacklisted me he then said speak to another member off staff if you don't like said he was getting them to come on then banned me.

Evidence: I don't have screenshots but i'm sure logs of the chat will be able to show the truth.
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, VARZmate.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Moved.
You killed a player just because they arrested you. The player that arrested you did not even have it out for you. He just arrested you and place you in jail. When asked what your Background RP is, you asked what that is and then made some excuse up on the spot for one. There was no background RP, your reason was invalid, and you wanted me to bother another Staff Member (A human being that has a life) to get on just for you. It was not a bias action, especially when I brought you both up to here reasons. I listened to you and you began to aggressively act upon since I am Toxic's friend it affects my judgement.
User has 12 Hours to respond.
Denied.

User failed to respond to UBR case.