Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - [L²:RP] Sours
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Sours

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17477046

Server: V33

Time: 10 Minutes Ago

Summary:

I saw a Mechanic by the name of Sir Kydric driving behind the Nexus in the grass alley and was Reckless Driving. As I pursued him into the city, there was a collision and his vehicle was hit by another person and there was a casualty. I handcuffed him and said that I was arresting him for the incident earlier where he was Recklessly Driving behind the Nexus. At this point, Sours kept yelling that I cannot arrest him for Murder, which I acknowledged that I wasn't arresting him for anything that happened here because I didn't witness it. Sours proceeded to jump onto a payphone world prop right next to the store, pull out a revolver and one-shot kill me before I could complete the arrest. He was a FUMUKU Security Officer at the time, though he proceeded to change his job to Thug right after killing me.

Evidence:

First picture shows the position Sours had on the telephone prop and me laying before the suspect, along with multiple civilian witnesses. Not only was this blatant RDM, Invalid Job Title but was also in violation of FailRP because this murder was committed in broad daylight in front of many witnesses in town.

[Image: 3BD31E183D4C72374EEE038D9CE0828C427111E5]
[Image: 21BB1E3132941A932861602C8E826FB48638BC9C]

Logs will show me making the arrest and handcuffing the suspect, before being killed by a revolver. Multiple witnesses there can corroborate the story as well as the logs showing his job as a FUMUKU Security Officer, thus bringing forth an invalid reason to kill another Government Member. FUMUKU is not a law-breaking criminal organization. They are a Government Clan that acts within the law, not out killing police EVEN if they believe they are corrupt. In this case, I had full justification for the arrest.
Thank you for your player-report, Nevy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
- INVOLVED: WITNESS -

From what I saw, and heard, you were arresting him for recklessly driving behind nexus. Then out of nowhere Sours shoots you, without any background RP from my knowledge.
Before I say anything upon the subject, I would like to say that this is a very reasonable report and everything that was stated was mostly true. I would like to say that I may have gotten a little carried away from the recent amount of time I have been playing on LimeLight from playing constant from 8 - 10 hours constant however, this is no excuse for what I have done.

(Jul 27, 2016, 12:20 AM)Nevy Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a Mechanic by the name of Sir Kydric driving behind the Nexus in the grass alley and was Reckless Driving. As I pursued him into the city, there was a collision and his vehicle was hit by another person and there was a casualty. I handcuffed him and said that I was arresting him for the incident earlier where he was Recklessly Driving behind the Nexus. At this point, Sours kept yelling that I cannot arrest him for Murder, which I acknowledged that I wasn't arresting him for anything that happened here because I didn't witness it. Sours proceeded to jump onto a payphone world prop right next to the store, pull out a revolver and one-shot kill me before I could complete the arrest. He was a FUMUKU Security Officer at the time, though he proceeded to change his job to Thug right after killing me.

I do believe the story and statement you have given was correct on part of what of the scenario was given however, when you stated the reasoning of arrest, I don't believe I may have heard correctly or understood fully of the situation that was with hand and I personally understand that the action I had taken was not the most suited for the choices that I was apart of. I will not deny that my job was FI Security and I may have thought otherwise due to my unsightly tiredness very recent but it's not to blame or an excuse. I did later change my job due to settling of what did happen however it caught up later with another officer coming to question the actions and knowingness of what had happened prior. I changed my job mainly due to the RP I wanted to do was unable to be completed the way I kind of wanted it (Not the Scenario given) and I had forgotten to change my job name to suit so therefore is my fault.

The reason towards the vast actions I had given was due to the fact that I did believe to see a sort of corruption inside yourself however, the main part that wanted to do so was when an associate I was talking to for such a short amount of time who I had gained thoughts and figures for was caught in your act and sure, I could have just threatened you with the weapon instead of blatantly shooting you however I believe I did it on rushed actions and unknowingness of what to do and how to act towards the scenario in hand. The part with the user who was being arrested was not a major part towards the line that lead to me shooting you. Reviewing and reading upon the actions that was taken in this scenario I do believe I have done wrong, for 
A: Shooting you in the middle of the city and 
B: The job I possessed during the time, with it being my forgetful/inactive mind or not.

(Jul 27, 2016, 01:20 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]- INVOLVED: WITNESS -

From what I saw, and heard, you were arresting him for recklessly driving behind nexus. Then out of nowhere Sours shoots you, without any background RP from my knowledge.

I did shoot him, Yes. But not for the reason of the arresting from the reckless driving person and there was previous BackgroundRP from my side which I have explained above.
Approved

Closing Notes: Evidence provided and the accused's own statement lead to the conclusion that he made a very rash decision due to the "heat of the moment". Although this is common, it is no excuse for his actions. The job title switch will also be noted.

Just to clarify, the clan FUMUKU International is an Industry Based Clan that may be contracted to work with the Government. They are not a Government Based Clan.

User will be given a 4 Hour Weapons Blacklist and a 4 Day Suspension