Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Tracer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Tracer

Ban ID: 3682

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Soviethooves

Server: v33x

Ban Reason: [b]PRA (11323) - Backseat Administration | Invalid Arrest Reason[/b]

Why should you be unbanned?: I had a valid reason to arrest the guy as I said I have been told and seen they were doing drugs, I never said I never liked their shirt and the demotion was because I asked the guy to do his job but he never moved

Evidence: N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MrKat.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
1. In the evidence in the PR, you stated the reason for demotion was AFK. Case closed, you never stated an IC reason.
2. You "believed" you smelled drugs on others, and that lead you to arrest them?
1. I had a IC reason. I asked hi m to arrest the people 3 times. He didnt move.
2.I had reports of them doing drugs by a member of the public.
1. I have looked through logs and the evidence and have not found an IC reason stated by you.
2. So, if someone says you are smoking pot, I can arrest them? No investigation?
1. I typed /demote PLAYER, Didnt feel there was need for a reason with an empty government
2. That gives me a reason to arrest. From there it is my choice on how I roleplay it out. It's like arresting someone. I either get warrant or ask for their name and then ask for a warrant.
Denied

Closing Notes: You stated you demoted him for the reason: AFK | You can not arrest a player under suspicion of them doing something illegal. You need to show evidence whether you plant it or find it.