Limelight Forums

Full Version: report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: 
[JBb] Bacoon™
[L²:RP] Cooli

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:70254478
STEAM_0:1:55474305

Server: EU v33x

Time: of posting

Summary: Hostaging and killing me as a hotel security guard and gun dealer.

Evidence: 

[Image: D4BF49D67F371D018E8C565C9EF1891BB6CC4643]

Now both of them are working together to kill cops as an anarchist and gun dealer. (Notice how there are only 3 people wearing masks on the scoreboard, and 3 people in masks are killing cops)

side note: cooli already has 9 bans
Thank you for your player-report, Dan.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
My rp was trafficing illegal weapons in a somewhat sinister hotel.

Someone told me there was a fireman minging around outside and that I should tranqualize him, I tried doing this but then the officer started detaining me. My security guard was with me so he gets the cop to remove the cuffs and he then restrains the cop and brings him to the hotel.

We were talking with the cop in the hotel, and he starts giving the really 'smart' answers. During the talk with the cop you can hear someone trying to open the door, so me and my guard go back to the door. If I remember correctly there were cops trying to enter, so I told Bacoon to deal with you.
About the second video,

The carfona family tried to extort the hotel, so during my conversation with the don I tell my guard to shoot him in his head, this creates a massive firefight in which many of my friends in the hotel died. I get together with some of the other people present at the hotel (the survivers) and we arrange a plan to go after the still alive carfona members, we were driving around in the van and some others cars. We suddenly stop near the lake and I see cops trying to shoot us and some of the men in the group shooting at the cops, so I help them.
[INVOLVED]
This also happened to me during that roleplay, I paid Cooli (the gun dealer) to have a room. As soon as I paid, they hostaged me.
(Jul 26, 2016, 09:04 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]About the second video,

The carfona family tried to extort the hotel, so during my conversation with the don I tell my guard to shoot him in his head, this creates a massive firefight in which many of my friends in the hotel died.  I get together with some of the other people present at the hotel (the survivers) and we arrange a plan to go after the still alive carfona members, we were driving around in the van and some others cars. We suddenly stop near the lake and I see cops trying to shoot us and some of the men in the group shooting at the cops, so I help them.

There were no cops shooting you at the time. You guys were in a transit van stopped in the middle of the road. I stopped behind you and sounded my bull horn to signal that you need to move. One of you, not sure who, came back to me with a gun out and told me to get out of my car. I tabbed out to try and get my recording software up, which is where the 2nd video begins. I don't see why a team of a gun dealer, anarchist and black market dealer would be killing cops.
(Jul 26, 2016, 10:54 PM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 26, 2016, 09:04 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]About the second video,

The carfona family tried to extort the hotel, so during my conversation with the don I tell my guard to shoot him in his head, this creates a massive firefight in which many of my friends in the hotel died.  I get together with some of the other people present at the hotel (the survivers) and we arrange a plan to go after the still alive carfona members, we were driving around in the van and some others cars. We suddenly stop near the lake and I see cops trying to shoot us and some of the men in the group shooting at the cops, so I help them.

There were no cops shooting you at the time. You guys were in a transit van stopped in the middle of the road. I stopped behind you and sounded my bull horn to signal that you need to move. One of you, not sure who, came back to me with a gun out and told me to get out of my car. I tabbed out to try and get my recording software up, which is where the 2nd video begins. I don't see why a team of a gun dealer, anarchist and black market dealer would be killing cops.

I stayed in the van until there were shots fired, after that I went to help my friends.
(Jul 26, 2016, 10:17 PM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ][INVOLVED]
This also happened to me during that roleplay, I paid Cooli (the gun dealer) to have a room. As soon as I paid, they hostaged me.

If you could give me more details about the situation I would love to explain my actions.
(Jul 26, 2016, 11:00 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

If you could give me more details about the situation I would love to explain my actions.

It was the hotel 'roleplay' that you were doing, and when people paid you the money, you decided to hostage them.
Ok, so first off, why is an Illegal Gun Dealer (y'know, the guy not trying to get attention) waving a tranq rifle around in the first place. Second, why are you hostaging a police officer just because he was detaining you when you could've just tranqed him and bailed? Lastly, why are you two and a Black Market Dealer going on the offensive and killing police?
(Jul 27, 2016, 09:44 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, so first off, why is an Illegal Gun Dealer (y'know, the guy not trying to get attention) waving a tranq rifle around in the first place. Second, why are you hostaging a police officer just because he was detaining you when you could've just tranqed him and bailed? Lastly, why are you two and a Black Market Dealer going on the offensive and killing police?

First: Someone told me there was a minging fireman outside at nexus, so I decided to try to tranq him from top street so someone else could detain him.

Second: He drove by and saw my tranq, but I didnt think he was going to detain me, so I put it away and started typing to my guard. He then came back, pulled a gun out at me and slapped some cuffs on me. My guard then pulls his gun out and got the cop to remove my cuffs. We detained the cop, and brought him to the hotel. We did this because 1: He wanted to arrest us so we wanted to do something to him. (this wasnt initially murder but we eventually had to get rid of him) and 2: Alot of people knew about the hotel so there were cops every 15 minutes that wanted to search, so when the cops came and they wanted to search. (keypad noises in his video) We shot him and wanted to stall until the body dissapeared.

Third: As I said in my previous post, the Carfano family tried to extort the 'Hotel' so I got my guard to shoot the Don in the head and in the massive firefight that ensued I ran off. I run to backstreet, put on a mask and wait for a bit. Then I come back to see some of my friends dead so I get some of the survivers / regular hotel visitors together to go after the Carfano family. We were going to the Estate at first, but they were not there. Someone then told me they were at the fish avenue, so we went there. 
Then the van(I was in the back) suddenly stops and I start hearing gunshots. ( I dont instantly get out because it could be somewhere else, but after 20 seconds or so I get out, and see everyone shooting at the cops so I join in in the firefight.
(Jul 27, 2016, 09:13 AM)Constrictor Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 26, 2016, 11:00 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

It was the hotel 'roleplay' that you were doing, and when people paid you the money, you decided to hostage them.

I only did that to people who deserved it, with a valid reason.
Approved

Closing Notes: First and foremost, it is needed to be stated, Dealers of any sort whether a Black Market Dealer, Chef, or Illegal Gun Dealer do NOT go on the offensive. This also includes security guards as they are meant to SECURE a certain estate or human depending on their role. They are not your personal hitman and you certainly can not do it yourself as one, you are a dealer who sells the items. You do not grab your own supply and go gun crazy on rivals, and two, in your job you want to AVOID detection. Hire a hit squad or a thug to rough up the rivaling family. Now, for the tranqing of the player attempting to being detained, I can see that being ok IF you are a vigilante of some sort, but sadly your job does not apply here. You also stated that, " Alot of people knew about the hotel so there were cops every 15 minutes that wanted to search, so when the cops came and they wanted to search. (keypad noises in his video) We shot him and wanted to stall until the body dissapeared." so it's ok to RDM a player to "get rid of the body"? I do not believe so. This could also be considered powergaming as you are abusing the IG tools to do your RP for you.

Bacoon will recieve a 4h Weapons Blacklist and a 1 Day Suspension

Due to your extensive record Cooli, you will be Suspended for 4 Months and given a 10 Hour Weapon's Blacklist. Consider this your last chance on LL. I hope you do not make the same mistakes when you return.
Closed