Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR Dimitris
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Posting on behalf of Dimitris.I am not involved.

Your Name:Dimitris

Ban ID:2795

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag:Console

Server:V33X

Ban Reason:Double Acounting

Why should you be unbanned?:Ok so i am here to ask for a last chance double acounting was something really stupid,
 but at the same time i showed  to you guys that i want to come back to the community i have been banned for 2 months and i think that i am ready to come back.
Thank You

Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, GreekAssasin222.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Pinky and myself banned your account for the reason 'prop spam' and when doing a UBR you decided to break the courthouse rules by fabricating evidence (Seen here : https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...age-4.html). Then you double accounted two months ago, why should we unban you?
Do you still wish to be unbanned?
Dimitris Wrote:

Well, i know it was my fault.I admited it, i lied to the courthouse but i am still hoping to a last chance.I think that everyone have a last chance so please, give me a last chance and i will prove that i worth the last chance pelase.
You DA'd about 3 months ago, that's not really showing the team and myself that you're ready to be unbanned.
Please give me a last chance please, just give me the last chance and i am gonna prove you that i am ready to come back to this amazing community just please.
Denied.

It was 3 months since you last broke a rule, a serious one. I don't believe you're ready to come back to LL just yet.