Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Accepted] Wesley Lawrence's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name:
[L²:RP] Wesley

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:51116464

Your Age:

Hours on server:

RP Events you have been in:
One; the flood event. It was a well executed event with the necessary chaos.

Reps Issued:
I've only recently got one REP point at this moment. A government REP to be exact.

Ban History on Limelight:
No ban history.

Blacklist History on Limelight:
''Shooting as a Lumberjack - Manager at 2016-07-13 21:15:17''.
I can elaborate on this one if you would like me to.

Warning history on Limelight:
No warning history.

In Character Information:

Division you are applying for:
FUMUKU International Security Division

Full Name: Wesley Lawrence

All Nicknames:
"Copper"

Date of Application:
26th of July 2016 (07-26-2016)

Date of birth:
05/20/1996

Place of Birth:
The Netherlands

Telephone Number:
107-856-COPS

Mobile:

Driver's License Number:
3007-8390-3531

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:
182 Waterfront Rd., EvoCity

Zip code:

Suburb / City 

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:
Ridgewood Ave. Lansing, IL.

Zip code:

Suburb / City 

Why are you applying?
As a certified Security Officer and a Law Enforcement Officer for 2 years now, I want to try something on the side.
FUMUKU international has many branches that are definitely the future for EvoCity. From it's Security branch to it's Medical division, FUMUKU International sure made it's name permanent.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
As a 16 year old, I went to college. Quickly graduating in the field of a Security Officer. Although, my interest has always been with law enforcement. So, I applied and got accepted into the Lansing, IL. Police Dept. I followed courses at the Police Academy and got out when I was 18. Having been a Law Enforcement Officer for 2 years now, I could definitely say I am starting to get the right qualifications for the field I am applying for as I've got in-depth knowledge about security, law enforcement and the equipment (including having been a firearms instructor) we're carrying.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
Because I am a person made for the job. I have extensive knowledge in the field and have had the luck to get myself some experience in it already as well. Now all I am looking for is an organization that can help me get more experience on the subject.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
Many say I am a well-mannered, sharp and dedicated person. Someone that has extensive knowledge on the subject, and a firearms instructor. I am helpful, (customer-)friendly and discreet. I think I would be a great asset to your organization.

Character Bio:

Wesley Lawrence was born in The Netherlands.
Throughout his life, he has been extremely interested in Law Enforcement.

[Image: 1lHLIsO.jpg]

At the age of 16, Wesley attended to the College of Uniformed Professions. There, he graduated on the field of Security Officer. Not being tired of studying, yet. He then decided to get together some money, and move to Lansing, IL in the States. Being a foreigner, this was the only Police Dept. that would allow him to work there as long as he had a work authorization document and a work permit. Having this, he applied and was enrolled into the Police Academy to follow various kinds of courses. Showing early on, Wesley has had extensive knowledge over firearms, and so, they offered him to be trained to become a firearms instructor within the Dept. Wesley gladly accepted and two years went by.

Wesley wanted a change, thus, checking out other places he could start a career at. Then, he had found a beautiful house at Waterfront Rd. and moved in as soon as he could. He applied at the EvoCity Police Department and got accepted nearly immediately after they heard about his impressive career at Lansing PD.

At the age of 20, he was involved in a massive shoot-out at Corleone Est. Officers left and right had been hit by large caliber firearms and the president had FUMUKU International involved eventually. Being pinned down by gunfire and seeing the big Hummer H1s roll up on the scene with FUMUKU's Security personnel stepping out and taking action against the rival gang, Wesley saw his chance to get out of the shoot-out and get to safety. He thanked FUMUKU greatly afterwards and made sure he would never forget their name. A few months later, he figured he wanted to do something with the Security Officer certificate he still had. Knowing FUMUKU International was still very active, he figured the organization would be something worthwhile to do on the side of pursuing a career in Law Enforcement.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Under Discussion

Signing Officer:

[Image: ZhO5r27.png]

FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: B
+support
+support
Your application has been locked for final verdict from Director Lynch and CEO Carthusia Malkrin

Current Status: Final Verdict

Signing Officer:

FUMUKU International
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been:

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]

Congratulations on the success of your application. Welcome to the team our newest Security Officer, Wesley Lawrence.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Officer:

FUMUKU International