Limelight Forums

Full Version: Announcement: Demotion.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the past week ive noticed a drastic decreased of memes from .

Because of his inactivity we have decided that Giant pony now gets demoted as Meme Lord.

Thank you for ur service.
Oh no, it's a coup d'èmeme.
lol who r u? Just get the fuck out before i make you pal i would still meme a shit load if i was allowed. Every time i make a meme thread i get SANCTIONED and WARNED. Besides in the past 7 days i have made 3 new youtube videos 2 of which are hit singles and you are making me want to make a dis track pal. 

I suggest you quit trying to live off of my memes and get some of your own.
(Jul 25, 2016, 07:51 PM)Meme Lord Wrote: [ -> ]lol who r u? Just get the fuck out before i make you pal i would still meme a shit load if i was allowed. Every time i make a meme thread i get SANCTIONED and WARNED. Besides in the past 7 days i have made 3 new youtube videos 2 of which are hit singles and you are making me want to make a dis track pal. 

mate i havent seen any quality memes in a while, get ur shit together or get demoted, you have 48hrs.
(Jul 25, 2016, 07:57 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2016, 07:51 PM)Meme Lord Wrote: [ -> ]lol who r u? Just get the fuck out before i make you pal i would still meme a shit load if i was allowed. Every time i make a meme thread i get SANCTIONED and WARNED. Besides in the past 7 days i have made 3 new youtube videos 2 of which are hit singles and you are making me want to make a dis track pal. 

mate i havent seen any quality memes in a while, get ur shit together or get demoted, you have 48hrs.

You cant demote shit pal no one even knows who you are. Go back to memeing on ifunny that's where you belong.

Edit: You don't even know what quality is. Lets have a look at your portfolio if it even exists.
(Jul 25, 2016, 08:00 PM)Meme Lord Wrote: [ -> ]

You cant demote shit pal no one even knows who you are. Go back to memeing on ifunny that's where you belong.

Edit: You don't even know what quality is. Lets have a look at your portfolio if it even exists.

stfu mate its abaout ur shit memes now dont try blame it on me shitface
Dont mind Mr.Sir, he has autism.

Love you bby
I declare a meme off.
(Jul 25, 2016, 10:08 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]I declare a meme off.

Please, not again.
(Jul 25, 2016, 09:29 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2016, 08:00 PM)Meme Lord Wrote: [ -> ]

stfu mate its abaout ur shit memes now dont try blame it on me shitface
no one blamed shit on you. I insulted you. Just cause of that i whipped up about 3 memes in 30 seconds pal.

[Image: mOXzJN9.jpg]

[Image: fuXTXo6.jpg]
Let's hang him