Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Pyromaniac , Ping-Hotel | L²:RP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Pyromaniac , Ping-Hotel | L²:RP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41942247 ,  STEAM_0:0:57638915

Server: v33x

Time: (In UTC+0) 1:30 PM

Summary: Pyromaniac breaks NLR at the end of the video and ping said he was rdming, Ping finished off a injured body as a cop and also possible breaking fearrp.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/lX2Y3wy2tvA
Thank you for your player-report, MrKat.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Okay it really looks like I did it here like I shot him after he was injured, but I didn't or it must be a missclick cus I was looking @ tab, I still think the shot came from the cop behind me, and about that fearrp thing? He shot, Fearrp whorn off.
If you look very very close at the moment of the shot, you can see it going behind me through the guy, so it wasn't mee.
Approved

Closing Notes: Pyromaniac was seen breaking NLR, but due to no IG audio, I can not hear him admit to RDM. Ping-Hotel is not guilty of RDM because if you see right after the shot hits the injured body, you can see another officer from the back running up after cocking the weapon. Ping never cocked his weapon, meaning he never hit the body. On the other hand, MrKat, you were a Chef who is by default scared of firefights, yet you were right near the action. You will also be penalized for your actions of being present in the firefight and calling a player "Dumb" in an OOC Situation.

3 Day Suspension will be given to MrKat
1 Hour NLR Blacklist will be given to Pyromaniac