Limelight Forums

Full Version: [PR] Tracer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player: Tracer

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34971534

Server: v33x

Time: (In UTC+0) 4:34 PM PST

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. 
So, I was AFK for 3 minutes because of something OOC, and when I get back on my PC, I find that I have been demoted, there was no reason specified, as I asked tracer the reason of demote, he didn't say anything, just Um... 1.11, but this could mean something 1. he has a reason but he doesn't want to say it or 2. Not having a reason and just saying 1.11 for the sake of it, then someone said that he can't demote someone for an OOC reason, then as a police sergeant, he arrests someone for having a suit with the following excuse: I don't like your suit sir, see you in 15 minutes

Evidence:
 pictures from my p.o.v with different people involved in the defense of the rules

[Image: NuyKTqt.png]

[Image: FjlmzZS.png]

[Image: hzk9IWR.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, IsThisaNewFLRP?.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
-Involved-

Tracer was the President. He demoted the police Sergeant and directly took his place.
has 12 hours to respond.
-Involved-

He saw us using drugs as President, so he demoted the current police sergeant and came to arrest us after 'smelling' drugs.
1. Demotion as you were AFK which is OOC but I asked you to arrest those guys and you didnt move so I demoted for failure to fulfil your job.
2. The arrest was that I knew they were taking illegal substances so I arrested them and they were shouting at me random arrest so I told them that there is no such thing as random arrest and I can within the rules arrest someone for any reason I want.
So you say you can arrest me for wearing a suit too if there are no laws "against" your arrest?
STEAM_0:0:145417248 got banned once for RDA, and he did the same thing as you. Walking up to people and arresting them with no reason.
(Jul 25, 2016, 11:46 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]1. Demotion as you were AFK which is OOC but I asked you to arrest those guys and you didnt move so I demoted for failure to fulfil your job.
2. The arrest was that I knew they were taking illegal substances so I arrested them and they were shouting at me random arrest so I told them that there is no such thing as random arrest and I can within the rules arrest someone for any reason I want.

You can arrest someone within the rules, but not for any reason that you want, this is like saying: Sir, I don't like your shoes (e.g), turn back with your hands on your head, plus, this wouldn't make any sense if you did that IRL as thus can get you fired
(Jul 25, 2016, 05:54 PM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2016, 11:46 AM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]1. Demotion as you were AFK which is OOC but I asked you to arrest those guys and you didnt move so I demoted for failure to fulfil your job.

You can arrest someone within the rules, but not for any reason that you want, this is like saying: Sir, I don't like your shoes (e.g), turn back with your hands on your head, plus, this wouldn't make any sense if you did that IRL as thus can get you fired

As you say I can get fired. Meaning that I would get demoted, meaning that its In character not breaking the rules.
(Jul 25, 2016, 07:24 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 25, 2016, 05:54 PM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]

As you say I can get fired. Meaning that I would get demoted, meaning that its In character not breaking the rules.

Still, doesn't mean that you can arrest anyone for any reason
I was actually involved, watching the scene. Tracer had a reason to arrest them, because when he entered the Tides Hotel, I told him that they had consumed illegal drugs. Which was true from what I saw from my own perspective. So at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what anyone says because he did have a reason to arrest them.
I can arrest anyone for any reason. Maybe you touched my car and I am mad but I might report to the president that it was attempted murder or something. Its corruption.
(Jul 25, 2016, 08:17 PM)MrKat Wrote: [ -> ]I can arrest anyone for any reason. Maybe you touched my car and I am mad but I might report to the president that it was attempted murder or something. Its corruption.

If you can arrest for any reason and they complain about it was a random arrest, what would you do?
I would say there is no such thing as random arrest as said by the admins
Pages: 1 2