Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR | marvinschrader 30000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: marvinschrader 30000 (nickname at that time: sophiea dex)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157590818

Server: v33x

Time(In UTC+0): ±16:45/4:45PM UTC+0

Summary:
Sophiea Dex was a part of the EvoCity Police Dept. Hereby she acted at a certain level of reckless driving which got her demoted quite quickly. Her not listening to the Sergeant's orders to pull over (most likely for an evaluation or to stop her from causing more damage) contributed to it as well.

Because of this demotion, the before named subject's vehicle was left out on the road, unlocked. To avoid random citizens being able to take a PPV for a joyride, or even worse, have someone drive into it and cause an accident; I decided to move it off the road. During that, I accidentally reversed backwards onto a rock whereby the vehicle got stuck. I went to exit the vehicle, but was put in between the vehicle and the rock wall and thus got crushed by a result of this.

Whilst I was laying there in an injured state, waiting for possible EMS to arrive, the subject returned to her vehicle.
Seeing me laying there in an injured state. She thought it was a good idea to start doing some polka dance on my ragdolled body and punch me in the groin.

Hereby, the subject broke the following rules:
Rule 19.1 - Stood on and deliberately walked around on my ragdolled body as well as punched it multiple times.
Rule 2.5 - FailRP as subject was acting as a citizen and a normal citizen would never start parading around and punching an injured body.

Evidence:

Evidence #1:

https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...5758C2DC8/

Evidence #2 (if you zoom in, you can see the blood spots):
https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...1210D0E17/
Thank you for your player-report, Wesley Lawrence.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Can you prove that the player in the picture is the accused?
(Jul 25, 2016, 03:23 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Can you prove that the player in the picture is the accused?

Negative, Soviet. I am guessing that I didn't get any tag on her because I was already in an injured state.
However, you could probably make out from the logs (I know it's my task to provide that evidence) that this person was in fact demoted from the Police Dept.

Other than that, Toxic was the acting Police Dept. Sergeant at that moment and I guess he could confirm this was the subject's vehicle.

If that's not suffient, I will thereby apologize and suggest the threat to be closed without further action taken.

Thanks for taking the time to read it, though.
Denied

Closing Notes: Lacks evidence to confirm the player in the picture.
Closed