Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper | President Gives Assurance After EMS Failure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9IW0BSZ.png]

President Gives Assurance After EMS Failure

[Image: xoY900T.jpg]

EvoCity's medical services are under pressure and have been forced to delay even the most serious call outs as the increasing number of injuries has pushed units to full capacity. 

The medical services have failed to meet the FDEC target of reaching all high priority calls within 8 minutes. "Around 95% of those calls are prioritised correctly."Said President Winters, "It's a very, very small percentage that goes on longer than that." The president claims that the errors are "beyond our control" and that they are "not limited to technical failure, breakdowns, lack of equipment. That sort of stuff."

President Winters entered into his first term a few months ago and he is attempting to keep the reigns on all his units "no matter the department".

More specifically, the medical services had failed to prioritise a call from the Corleone Estate resulting in the death of a civilian.

"I need to set my civilians minds at rest. I can't have my civilians believing things without knowing the full story." added the president, "What happened at the Corleone Estate incident was something that was totally beyond our control, and I can do nothing apart from offer compensation and my most sincere apologies."

Published: 24/07/16
Submitted By: Pierre El Daher
awwwwww yiiiiisssss