Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR: Supreme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: 3661

Banned by: [L²:M] Sirwulf

Server: 33x

Ban Reason: Disconnected to avoid arrest.

Why should you be unbanned?:  I don't understand why I was banned my game crashed. I was told my Donut that it even said in the chat that I timed out. I would have came back on and continued with the arrest

Evidence: I will ask Donut to provide evidence with the picture
The staff-members have received your unban-request, thefaketaco.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I question this, as I was watching the entire event. You were playing chase with the officers for a good long while. After you ditched your vehicle and hopped into your friend's vehicle, you then proceeded to change skins, gloating about getting away.

After many numerous slurs [the N word], your friend then spawned a Raptor, overloaded its back and raced it with you in back. At that point, the police went after him and had him pinned at the gas station. When he tried to escape, nearly running over one officer they open fire and killed him, demanding you to exit the vehicle. In the meantime, the other racer had crashed right into a sign across the street. When you got out, you proceeded to run across the street towards the body of that racer, towards the fire.

They tazed you, handcuffed you and you woke up. At that point, you then looked to have been cooperating with them and was heading towards the Tahoe. Then you did a 180 facing the officer behind you, to which you got tazed again. As soon as you woke up, you moved forward slightly and then... disconnected.

Alright, yes. It say: "v33x [02:51:29] Supremeâ„¢ (STEAM_0:1:93997443) Disconnected (Supremeâ„¢ timed out)". However, due to your previous records, which does include disconnecting to avoid arrest: ID 2490, I felt that the coincidence was far too great.
(Jul 23, 2016, 03:37 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]I question this, as I was watching the entire event.  You were playing chase with the officers for a good long while.  After you ditched your vehicle and hopped into your friend's vehicle, you then proceeded to change skins, gloating about getting away.  

After many numerous slurs [the N word], your friend then spawned a Raptor, overloaded its back and raced it with you in back.  At that point, the police went after him and had him pinned at the gas station.  When he tried to escape, nearly running over one officer they open fire and killed him, demanding you to exit the vehicle.  In the meantime, the other racer had crashed right into a sign across the street.  When you got out, you proceeded to run across the street towards the body of that racer, towards the fire.

They tazed you, handcuffed you and you woke up.  At that point, you then looked to have been cooperating with them and was heading towards the Tahoe.  Then you did a 180 facing the officer behind you, to which you got tazed again.  As soon as you woke up, you moved forward slightly and then... disconnected.

Alright, yes.  It say: "v33x [02:51:29] Supremeâ„¢ (STEAM_0:1:93997443) Disconnected (Supremeâ„¢ timed out)".  However, due to your previous records, which does include disconnecting to avoid arrest: ID 2490, I felt that the coincidence was far too great.

I faced the officer because I was trying to show a point that I dont fear him to where he immediatly tazed me. But my previous D/C to avoid arrest ban was my first ban when I had around 20-40 hours. My computer isnt the best and my game tends to crash especially in gmod and csgo.
You did not crash. You unplugged your router, or turned off your computer, or did something to get out of being arrested. Wulf was watching the whole situation and saw that you crashed right when you were tased and cuffed. And I know you and donut, always trying to find ways to get out of being arrested, or using lame excuses like "getting lag, brb" and disconnecting so you can get your car out of impound.
(Jul 23, 2016, 03:40 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]You did not crash. You unplugged your router, or turned off your computer, or did something to get out of being arrested. Wulf was watching the whole situation and saw that you crashed right when you were tased and cuffed. And I know you and donut, always trying to find ways to get out of being arrested, or using lame excuses like "getting lag, brb" and disconnecting so you can get your car out of impound.

1. My car wasnt in the impound it was in Fish Ave. behind a house. 2. There is no way I could have disconnected my router because then it would say connection closing and if i were to reset my computer I wouldn't have gotten on gmod right after just for Donut to tell me not to bother since i was banned.

EDIT: You and Wesley were clearly salty about the fact I kept messing with you guys so I would see why you are making these accusations
Not involved.
(Jul 23, 2016, 05:20 AM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2016, 03:42 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2016, 03:40 AM)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]You did not crash. You unplugged your router, or turned off your computer, or did something to get out of being arrested. Wulf was watching the whole situation and saw that you crashed right when you were tased and cuffed. And I know you and donut, always trying to find ways to get out of being arrested, or using lame excuses like "getting lag, brb" and disconnecting so you can get your car out of impound.

1. My car wasnt in the impound it was in Fish Ave. behind a house. 2. There is no way I could have disconnected my router because then it would say connection closing and if i were to reset my computer I wouldn't have gotten on gmod right after just for Donut to tell me not to bother since i was banned.

EDIT: You and Wesley were clearly salty about the fact I kept messing with you guys so I would see why you are making these accusations
As you're now involving me into your own mistake, I'd figured I might as well reply.

First of all, I don't think you're in the best spot to throw around insults accusing me and Dan of being salty.
Secondly, SirWulf was overwatching the whole situation, and I find it weird that you can go from a wild car chase to the point where you suddenly time-out right before we were going to get you detained. It not only raised questions by me and Dan, but apparently also by SirWulf.
Thirdly, Seeing your previous streak of trolling around, and already being blacklisted for breaking NLR ("Breaking NLR to obtain vehicle, extended due to hours."). I am assuming, no, pretty sure you were out to troll around some more and weren't going to do the time for it, hence disconnected.

You 2 were infact very mad at me. I could tell. My game froze when you tazed me and my game crashed a few later so im guessing my crash was due to that
The accused has 24 Hours to show sufficient evidence before this is Denied.
(Jul 23, 2016, 06:29 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]The accused has 24 Hours to show sufficient evidence before this is Denied.

I don't understand what evidence you want? It said in the chat that I timed out.
(Jul 23, 2016, 07:24 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 23, 2016, 06:29 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]The accused has 24 Hours to show sufficient evidence before this is Denied.

I don't understand what evidence you want? It said in the chat that I timed out.

Show the game crash log

And Noble, Wesley was the one that was arresting him along with me when this happened, so Wesley is involved.
https://imgur.com/a/yJXG8

Here
Since this ban is over I would like this removed from my record
Denied

Closing Notes: Non-Sufficient evidence. Player has shown evidence that may have been altered or edited of the crash file. You may contact me via Steam or Forum PM with detailed evidence.