Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper | New Traditional Barber’s Shop Opens in EvoCity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9IW0BSZ.png]

New Traditional Barber’s Shop Opens in EvoCity

[Image: LYEGMPb.jpg]

The EvoCity Babershop located on the EvoCity Mainstreet is one of Alfred Einstein's latest business ventures. Einstein had one objective, " I try to make this feel like home for my customers," he said, " and I would like to think of my customers as family." 

He said that his move to EvoCity was triggered "after I left my real estate agency over at Rockford". After inquiring as to why EvoCity was the best location his response was "I thought that it was my job to contribute to this city, and make people feel fresh."

It may sound surprising to some, however, Einstein's aim was not to become the most popular barber in EvoCity but rather he wants "to let the people achieve happiness". With the help of some residents, Einstein could finally reach this inspiring dream. Customer satisfaction is his number one priority, he always tries to make sure that "each customer is treated with respect."

Of course, Einstein has chosen "to revive old-fashioned techniques in order to give a modern look". For example, he performs all wet shaves by using hot towels. Einstein is also environmentally friendly, in terms of creams and gels, he uses organic products and supports the local economy by buying only domestically manufactured goods.

"I would like to think I am succeeding," said Einstein. "But we should all keep moving on to promote the social well being of people."

Published: 22/07/16
Submitted By: Pierre El Daher