Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Sgt. Donut ⓒ

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:51063530

Server:  City Rp 2

Time: (In UTC+0) 00 : 14 : 14

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.Ok, so i was chaseing after a guy for like 10mins and they kept ramming me, when i finaly rammed the suspect off the road the officer came and rammed my car into the wall just to get a bit of scrap metal. Then 20secs laater i told him that i was calling a admin and he ran me over again. This resulted in the loss of the suspect and over all i don't think this guy should be cop etc due to the fact that he doesn't know how to RP

Evidence:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198119519803/screenshot/270597859065725201 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...9065725925
Thank you for your player-report, purple wolf.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Well I backed into you because i did not have enough room to brake. Moving on to the scrap metal, I saw it and I took it. Then you start asking for it because I "ran you over" and if I have gave it to you, you would not put the BR. You even said that if the scrap metal is not worth much, you would not put a BR. If I'm not fit to be a cop, demote me. If this is all about who got the scrap metal, finders keepers losers weepers. I got there first and saw the scrap metal first.
(Jul 22, 2016, 02:15 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]Well I backed into you because i did not have enough room to brake. Moving on to the scrap metal, I saw it and I took it. Then you start asking for it because I "ran you over"  and if I have gave it to you, you would not put the BR. You even said that if the scrap metal is not worth much, you would not put a BR. If I'm not fit to be a cop, demote me.  If this is all about who got the scrap metal, finders keepers losers weepers. I got there first and saw the scrap metal first.

Yeah "Saw it and took it" So in doing so you think ramming me and nearly killing me is right? Also i was there before u that why u rammed me
(Jul 23, 2016, 01:20 AM)purple wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jul 22, 2016, 02:15 AM)SgtDonut Wrote: [ -> ]Well I backed into you because i did not have enough room to brake. Moving on to the scrap metal, I saw it and I took it. Then you start asking for it because I "ran you over"  and if I have gave it to you, you would not put the BR. You even said that if the scrap metal is not worth much, you would not put a BR. If I'm not fit to be a cop, demote me.  If this is all about who got the scrap metal, finders keepers losers weepers. I got there first and saw the scrap metal first.

Yeah "Saw it and took it" So in doing so you think ramming me and nearly killing me is right? Also i was there before u that why u rammed me

INVOLVED - I was the one they were chasing who eventually crashed.

Do you have any evidence he hit you and it wasnt the fire there?
Unless evidence proves that Donut hit you on purpose in the next 24 Hours, this will be denied.
Denied