Limelight Forums

Full Version: EvoCity Newspaper | New Café Opens in EvoCity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 9IW0BSZ.png]

New Café Opens in EvoCity

[Image: mCKrBOG.jpg]

A mainstreet Café opened its doors to EvoCity and has already grown in popularity. Jasmine Hope, owner of EvoCafe, when asked about her choice of location stated that she thought "the place is also in a nice city to live in as well as the kindness of its people". 

"We need all the space we can get", Hope said while roasting coffee beans in her store Thursday morning. "Our building gives our customers a real café feeling, we need to get out there and meet our customers". 

The store had only opened the day before and already a loyal customer base has been supporting the café's products. "Well I strive to provide excellent service", Hope said, "but can only my hope my employees do as well"

It appears that EvoCity is prepared for an expansion of coffee; Hope said that it's "all people want to drink really". No plans have been made to introduce new products anytime soon.

Published: 21/07/16
Submitted By: Pierre El Daher
Kudos to you for continuing this. First time on LL forums in a loooong time, was pretty surprised to still see the paper up and running. Great job, man Smile
(Jul 21, 2016, 09:41 PM)franku Wrote: [ -> ]Kudos to you for continuing this. First time on LL forums in a loooong time, was pretty surprised to still see the paper up and running. Great job, man Smile

Well, you started a great idea, I'm only carrying the flag now.